Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves!

bbbushy

i hereby nominate IXFE to police every video/ song posted in this forum because he must have the time to do it.

The loudest most obnoxious kid never understands why he gets busted in my class. I actually like the guy a lot, but he just doesn't know how to shut it off. Then he complains cause the other guys don't get in trouble. It's the same thing every time and he will never learn.

Some of you guys need to understand. When you draw a lot of attention to yourself it won't always be the attention you want. Spoken like a true high school teacher.....

I like AFun just fine. Decent guy. But liking the guy has nothing to do with breaking the Terms though does it?

Rather than get into it with you, I'm going to gracefully bow out. So let's just agree to disagree, respectfully.

Have a good weekend on the water, everyone!

• Like 3

No bowing out needed. I've said my piece and I don't hold it against you. It's just the reality of it..... No one has time to monitor everything..... So the loudest most vocal character gets caught time and time again.

Have a good week end IXFE!

Like the guy or not he brings out the funny in the crew. I have not laughed this much here since I read the I almost got in a fight at the launch ramp thread...

Me too. and the guy had a post recently that was directed at me in a seriously positive way. But the mods donate their time like no one can really understand. To give them greif over enforcing the terms is wrong. Like I said, this place would be a mess without them.

I have to give discipline all the time in my profession. There are way too many circumstances to keep everyone happy. Every time. And cutting people slack based on weather or not you like them?.... Leads to chaos.

• Like 3

So not talking about Afun specifically, how long is one banned? For life? A week? Anyone know what the policy is the mods follow for discipline?

So not talking about Afun specifically, how long is one banned? For life? A week? Anyone know what the policy is the mods follow for discipline?

Afun was not banned, or his title would say, "banned." Maybe his title should say, "timeout chair."

I definitely miss some of the old days.

It feels like almost no one is going this year. Melissa Miller (the Z32 drift chick) and Chris Waters are staying with us tonight (we dipped into the bourbon early) and we're heading up to Fontana in the morning. But around 700 registered, about 350 newbs. Lots of cops out this year cause the Vette guys got rowdy the past few days.

But Blasian got married and doesn't come, Hraes has a new kid, Buddy, Ladarius/Ryan, Causey, EJones, Moonshine Mike aren't making it for the Bama Boys crew, w0ady, JWin, VanScoots, Pattycake aren't making it.

Still going to have BSet, BMay, Beaton, Derek the hand model crammed he and Trevor in the lotus as usual, Lou trailered his cocaine dealer car down, couple of the Florida regs, a few of the ZAtlanta regs... But yeah, it really doesn't feel like a regular zdayz without some of the regulars. :/

I definitely miss some of the old days.

It feels like almost no one is going this year. Melissa Miller (the Z32 drift chick) and Chris Waters are staying with us tonight (we dipped into the bourbon early) and we're heading up to Fontana in the morning. But around 700 registered, about 350 newbs. Lots of cops out this year cause the Vette guys got rowdy the past few days.

But Blasian got married and doesn't come, Hraes has a new kid, Buddy, Ladarius/Ryan, Causey, EJones, Moonshine Mike aren't making it for the Bama Boys crew, w0ady, JWin, VanScoots, Pattycake aren't making it.

Still going to have BSet, BMay, Beaton, Derek the hand model crammed he and Trevor in the lotus as usual, Lou trailered his cocaine dealer car down, couple of the Florida regs, a few of the ZAtlanta regs... But yeah, it really doesn't feel like a regular zdayz without some of the regulars. :/

Since I have absolutely no idea what this thread is about anymore...

How was it this year???

Since I have absolutely no idea what this thread is about anymore...

How was it this year???

Very different. Lots of newbs. Wasn't better or worse, just... different. I missed a lot of the regulars, but hopefully a bunch of them will be back next year. Deck party was spot on each evening though. I was in the sauce probably 16 hours out of the day the whole time. Redbull and vodka at 8am each morning to down my advil. ha

Traland showed up in a semi-buggied out Jeep Commander, somehow we didn't all end up chugging a handle of patron (which was refreshing.) Chris Forsberg came out with a couple of cars and did a little drift demo. Nissan brought the convertible nismo Z and the VSpec Nismo GTR (which is one bad mother) Couple of wrecks, the worst one was Brian Spachman in his Alpha 12 or 18 or 1257 or whatever GT-R. The cage did it's thing and he walked away. He bought a '15 GT-R today that he's swapping the drivetrain into. That man is my hero.

Justin brought back Teh Nikkah's Sammiches after he swore he was retiring it. I'll get a photo of the new sign. I laughed till I had tears.

I did find out that Bobby at CIN Motorsports closed his doors last year, that was sad. And we had a memorial for Tony Freedman (had the bagged, "smurf" blue 370Z for several years - he passed away in a car accident last month) and of course had several moments to remember Mr. K.

Overall, it was a good time. Lots of old tradition, and a few new ones. Like Lou Fusz standing in the middle of the road at 2am yelling up the road at David Beaton in a creepy voice "BEATON!!! Nightnight beer? Come get a nightnight beer Beaton. NIGHTNIGHT BEER, BEATON!!!!" Brian Kleeman passing out in grass on the side of the road while somewhere, flat on his back, water bottle in his hand, only one flip flop.

I'm just now recovering myself. I think I have a boost leak on the G, rear tires have a little bit of thread showing now, and I think I rubbed a hole in the washer fluid hose - but aside from that the car came through relatively unscathed.

• Like 1

I don't think so. I used **** one time and got the evil eye.
I think implied profanity still counts as profanity. knowwutimsayin'...

edit: for the record, those are just four typed out astrics, they aren't replacing anything... lol

Edited by ibelonginprison

Very different. Lots of newbs. Wasn't better or worse, just... different. I missed a lot of the regulars, but hopefully a bunch of them will be back next year. Deck party was spot on each evening though. I was in the sauce probably 16 hours out of the day the whole time. Redbull and vodka at 8am each morning to down my advil. ha

Traland showed up in a semi-buggied out Jeep Commander, somehow we didn't all end up chugging a handle of patron (which was refreshing.) Chris Forsberg came out with a couple of cars and did a little drift demo. Nissan brought the convertible nismo Z and the VSpec Nismo GTR (which is one bad mother) Couple of wrecks, the worst one was Brian Spachman in his Alpha 12 or 18 or 1257 or whatever GT-R. The cage did it's thing and he walked away. He bought a '15 GT-R today that he's swapping the drivetrain into. That man is my hero.

Justin brought back Teh Nikkah's Sammiches after he swore he was retiring it. I'll get a photo of the new sign. I laughed till I had tears.

I did find out that Bobby at CIN Motorsports closed his doors last year, that was sad. And we had a memorial for Tony Freedman (had the bagged, "smurf" blue 370Z for several years - he passed away in a car accident last month) and of course had several moments to remember Mr. K.

Overall, it was a good time. Lots of old tradition, and a few new ones. Like Lou Fusz standing in the middle of the road at 2am yelling up the road at David Beaton in a creepy voice "BEATON!!! Nightnight beer? Come get a nightnight beer Beaton. NIGHTNIGHT BEER, BEATON!!!!" Brian Kleeman passing out in grass on the side of the road while somewhere, flat on his back, water bottle in his hand, only one flip flop.

I'm just now recovering myself. I think I have a boost leak on the G, rear tires have a little bit of thread showing now, and I think I rubbed a hole in the washer fluid hose - but aside from that the car came through relatively unscathed.

I went to that SOWO event which was fairly close to the dragon. SOWO was no bueno for me. it was 95% VW & audi which I expected but those are cars that I am just not into. I had a good time hangin out with my brother and his fiancé but the night scene was straight up crazy. like even to crazy for me. thousands of people on the main strip yelling burnout and hundreds of people swarming cars in the street to get them to do burnouts. non vw & audi cars that wouldn't do burnouts got stuff thrown at their cars. lots of vandalism, theft, & trash everywhere. I hate it for that nice little town of Helen. The city council already voted to ban SOWO from coming back next year so looks like this was the last one in Helen.

I saw some pics from killboy at the dragon from the weekend. did you see the audi S4 that went off the road and the exhaust caught leaves on fire and burned the car to the ground?? Sounds like yall had a good time at the Z days, I'll have to check that out next year!

haha, yeah man. That audi was ridiculous. The guy that pulled the driver out was a ZDayZ attendant. They drug him up on stage to tell him thank you. Sooooooo, his speech wasn’t what you’d expect. The guy said “the take away from all of this is… no one should be forced to drive an Audi. And if I see you in one, I’ll pull you out… then light that MF on fire.” And he literally dropped the mic and walked off the stage. Most people were crying from laughing at that point.

SOWO – I had a couple of friends go and they said that it was ssssssstupid this year. I’ve never gone because it’s not my type of people. ZDayZ is nuts, but we don’t do riot style. :/ We’re just a bunch of happy drunks off in the hills. About the worst that happens up there is we pass out under a tree, , someone’s car gets saran wrapped, or you’re the one that ends up with the rainbow magnet stuck to your fender that says “I’m so gay I can’t even drive straight.” LOL

• Like 2

Killboy and the 129 boys did get some good shots of the G on the way out, though.

And my wife made the Killboy Highlights with "dragon on a stick" that she found at a thrift store. lol

11049566_10153391033913140_5420497671970

Edited by ibelonginprison
  • Like 1

Killboy and the 129 boys did get some good shots of the G on the way out, though.

And my wife made the Killboy Highlights with "dragon on a stick" that she found at a thrift store. lol

Nice! I love checking out his shots on facebook, always some cool stuff going through the dragon

I don't think so. I used **** one time and got the evil eye.

I think implied profanity still counts as profanity. knowwutimsayin'...

edit: for the record, those are just four typed out astrics, they aren't replacing anything... lol

What about this ??

http://youtu.be/9YMgW51craQ

See if you can spot Norrismike in a x-mas sweater

Edited by Stevo