Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves!

bbbushy

This is just an aside thought, and not to be taken as a slight against anyone - so don't get all bent outta shape and go on a rant against me.

But this is the internetz (with normal people... relatively normal, anyway), and a few curse words here and there shouldn't surprise anyone - and the site censors them out of the post anyway.

Even the kids movie ET had the "sh" word in it and was rated PG13. I've heard worse on Southpark episodes.

I mean, I get it. Dropping the F-bomb in every post is excessive and just lessens the intelligence of the site overall. But a well placed, and astric'd out "ish just got real" is certainly not the most offensive thing you will stumble across today. haha

Having said that, I understand why you have to have an "all or nothing" rule with different admins. It's hard to make a judgment call on a case by case basis, and it's easier to have a blanket, strict policy.

OK, back to the discussion. That was just my thought for the moment. :)

• Like 3

Which is why we try to be lenient on that topic. It got out of hand in this thread which was why I posted the earlier warning about it, which 1 member promptly ignored.

Enough on this. We don't comment on or allow discussion about discipline of other members. Move it along, this thread has already gone off topic (if there ever was one to begin with). If any of you have issues with policy, you're welcome to discuss it with myself or the other admins privately.

.... how do you know about ZDayZ? I mean, you spelled it right, so you have to be somewhat familiar with it. LOL

Who are you, and what do you drive? We have to know each other. haha

"buzzardmountain"

I see you're in Birmingham, Buddy knows me. I'm sure you and I have met.

buzzardz2.jpg

buzzardz.jpg

*salutes*
Right 'o.

Anyway, you want back on topic, seems like it was a pleasant enough topic of conversation that shouldn't need moderation in the slightest, let's get back to it.

I have friends that drive $100-200k cars and trade them out every couple of years. Over $50k for a boat is chump change. Capitalism is great... you work hard, make mad cash, you should get to enjoy it however the heck you want and not catch static from it. The "rich" people pay for the majority of the taxes that run this country anyway. That's not a political statement, that's pretty much a fact of life.

Here's the opinionated part... We have enough people that don't want to be here in 'Murica, stomping on the flag and such. I say we gather all those people up and trade them out with some one from those countries you're posting random photos from. That should make everyone happy, right?

"buzzardmountain"

I see you're in Birmingham, Buddy knows me. I'm sure you and I have met.

buzzardz2.jpg

buzzardz.jpg

bandwidth exceeded. :/

But yeah, if you know Buddy or any of the Bama GZR folks, then yes - we've met. ha

But yeah, if you know Buddy or any of the Bama GZR folks, then yes - we've met. ha

Strange...let's try just one pic.

buzzardz.jpg

Black 350Z with gold Volks and Salad Bar. My crew stayed on the corner...cabin #469, across from grill/parking lot. Where beer pong tourney and loud music came from. lol

• Like 1

The topic was the we should all feel ashamed. I'm sure Afun is sitting in the naughty spot right now feeling very ashamed.

Surfin USA [emoji570][emoji475]

• Like 3

Strange...let's try just one pic.

buzzardz.jpg

Black 350Z with gold Volks and Salad Bar. My crew stayed on the corner...cabin #469, across from grill/parking lot. Where beer pong tourney and loud music came from. lol

haha, yes - I know that car well.

I was always grateful you didn't use black wheels. It was hard enough to tell the difference at a glance between Russ and Alex's Z's as it was.

The old Jeff/Beaton cabin... I don't remember who has it now. My wife and I have a single down near the firepit. We used to do the cabin just across from your old one (we were the ones doing the methanol Z flames in the street about 5-6 years ago) but decided that I would rather have a short walk from the fire pit than anywhere else. LOL

This is the first year since '12 that my car will make it. Took the red two door tahoe that we hoon'd around in for '13, and my wifes IPL last year.

You going to make it up there this year?

Edited by ibelonginprison