Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves!

bbbushy

^^^ what is it....Poppy Fields gone bad....low lake levels Cali...or China

Pig waste at a pig farm. Deforestation of the amazon for palm oil plantations, air pollution in china from their manufacturing etc.

I'm actually putting this sticker on my car for our car event in the mountains this weekend up at the Dragon.

You going to SOWO?

You going to SOWO?

oh heeeeellllllll no. lol

12th annual ZDayZ. Bunch of G/Z/GTR nuts get together and throw down. Drink all night like we were still in college, sober up while we sleep for a few hours, hit the roads... come back... do it all over again. It's like spring break for adults who like cars.

My G makes a few appearances in the first 20 seconds. You can hear the Procharger whining in the opening comments (which were out of context, lol) and then the bypass valve opening up as I come over the bridge.

Way better than what those VDub kids try to do.

Edited by ibelonginprison
  • Like 1

What's up OG, triple OG, OG, OG Triple G.

Friday>

Content removed due to profanity. I already warned you guys about this. - WakeGirl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh heeeeellllllll no. lol

12th annual ZDayZ. Bunch of G/Z/GTR nuts get together and throw down. Drink all night like we were still in college, sober up while we sleep for a few hours, hit the roads... come back... do it all over again. It's like spring break for adults who like cars.

My G makes a few appearances in the first 20 seconds. You can hear the Procharger whining in the opening comments (which were out of context, lol) and then the bypass valve opening up as I come over the bridge.

Way better than what those VDub kids try to do.

I'll have to check that out next year. My brother has an airbagged BMW 135 on Brada 3-piece wheels so he is into that "scene" I'm gonna go up there and hang out with him. I figure I can get along with just about anybody when I'm drunk lol

I'm taking my Z06 so I should get plenty of hate at least. Local friend of mine is taking his all carbon fiber front early '70s porche 911 to that Z days thing your goin to

I'll have to check that out next year. My brother has an airbagged BMW 135 on Brada 3-piece wheels so he is into that "scene" I'm gonna go up there and hang out with him. I figure I can get along with just about anybody when I'm drunk lol

I'm taking my Z06 so I should get plenty of hate at least. Local friend of mine is taking his all carbon fiber front early '70s porche 911 to that Z days thing your goin to

You might get hate from the SOWO guys, but not from us. Out of our core group that have been doing this for years, a lot of us have G/Z/GTR's, but we also have a RHD LS3 swapped 350Z, a lamborghini, a lotus, a jeep, a C7 Z06, M3, etc. We could care less about the "cars" you drive. The cars brought us together the first time, but the people keep us bringing the event back every year. I don't even take my car down the dragon anymore, (I prefer the skyway anyway) but I just steal the track prepped Lotus and go use his brakes and tires. That thing will make you light headed if you stab the brakes hard enough. It's like playing real life Mario Kart.

Hit me up if you wanna come one year. It's a good time. :)

Edited by ibelonginprison
  • Like 1

You might get hate from the SOWO guys, but not from us. Out of our core group that have been doing this for years, a lot of us have G/Z/GTR's, but we also have a RHD LS3 swapped 350Z, a lamborghini, a lotus, a jeep, a C7 Z06, M3, etc. We could care less about the "cars" you drive. The cars brought us together the first time, but the people keep us bringing the event back every year. I don't even take my car down the dragon anymore, (I prefer the skyway anyway) but I just steal the track prepped Lotus and go use his brakes and tires. That thing will make you light headed if you stab the brakes hard enough. It's like playing real life Mario Kart.

Hit me up if you wanna come one year. It's a good time. :)

Didn't expect to see a ZdayZ post on the Malibu forum...lol

Didn't expect to see a ZdayZ post on the Malibu forum...lol

.... how do you know about ZDayZ? I mean, you spelled it right, so you have to be somewhat familiar with it. LOL

Who are you, and what do you drive? We have to know each other. haha

Content removed due to profanity. I already warned you guys about this. - WakeGirl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know it's getting good when Afun gets Censored!!!

You know that's not the first time and it definitely won't be the last!

It's only a matter of time. He will be banned with a picture of Wakegirl doing the throat slit with the DeNiro face.

It's only a matter of time. He will be banned with a picture of Wakegirl doing the throat slit with the DeNiro face.

For all we know he's already been banned... has anybody heard from him since that video got pulled? It's oddly quiet from the Afun camp...

Hmmm....

• Like 1

For all we know he's already been banned... has anybody heard from him since that video got pulled? It's oddly quiet from the Afun camp...

Hmmm....

Status update was deleted too.

Suspended or Banned?