Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Y'all should be ashamed of yourselves!

bbbushy

Buying 50,000 dollar boats with big V8 gassiers. There are starving kids in Africa while your on your lexis like boat drinking cheep PBR because your boat sucks so much gas, you cant afford Budweiser. Then you have the nerve to impersonate Jesus on your wake ski's and salomon boards. And to make it worse you demean women making them wear revealing bathing suits.

Liberal views.

• Like 2

God Bless America!!!

(mine was less than 50k though so this is for all you other "upper crusts")

Edited by DUKENO1
  • Like 2

I am a liberal! I burn gas liberally, bikini's are too conservative, and i spend big bucks on the latest microbrew.....

I think you are just required to feel guilty about it ;)

• Like 2

I'm so sorry let me ship the starving kids my boat so they can eat it. Oh and while I'm at it i'll send them some gas to drink so they won't be thirsty.

Does Salomon even make boards? Your argument is sinking here...

I find it really funny that none of you guys noticed the Wakeski's and Salmonboards. That was the biggest give away.

Have you ever had a PBR? It's actually pretty good beer.

Yes it's my beer of choice in the summer. Guinness is too thick and it's my winter beer

Are we trying to get the post counts up with this thread?

Was not my plan at all. This was just a joke. I watched the news and saw some a$$hat complaining that we're too conservative.

• Like 2