Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Good bye, farewell, so long....

Malibu Jordy

Hey guys, some of you may know me and some of you may not. Either way, I sold my 1991 malibu euro f3 today and it brings a tear to my eye, but it was time to upgrade. Just wanted to shout out to all of you in thanks for letting me be a part of the crew for the last little while. We had some laughs and some excellent repair advice was given and taken. I hope to continue to check in every once in a while to see whats new although I own a different brand of boat now. And even though my new boat isnt a Malibu, I will always be a square window guy till the day I die. Thanks for having me guys! Oh, and Steve aka 2014skier... get that damm boat finished and enjoy!

It's all about good times and being on the water! Malibu is just one way to do it. Enjoy whatever you got. No offense to older boats (and their owners) but getting 24/ 25 years out of a boat is damn impressive! And I bet still got some hours to go.

Edited by Texoma LSV
  • Like 2

Hey stevo, a newer wakesetter just wasnt in the cards for us right now bu I got a great deal on a 2008 moomba outback ls I just couldnt pass up. Youre right though, my Malibu days are far from over

Pics or it didn't happen! I like all boats...learned to wakeboard behind a 17.5 ft Key West center console! (man that thing through a gnarly 7 inch wake!)

Ill post some pics asap. Taking it out this weekend so im sure to have a few when I get back. Thanks for the invite fellas, its nice to see theres no predujice here. Can anyone tell me what to expect with this Indmar assault 325? Same old small block but the water impeller and its location is interesting. Also, Id love to know where the fuel filter is hiding.

Congrats on the new boat MJ, hope the new owner takes good care of your F3. I'm working on it...though I know the summer may pass me by, really hard to find time these days.

@ oldjeep, it appears this one is part of the crank pulley... ill post pics soon.

@ 2014skier, no doubt. With work, kids, wife etc. It is hard to find time for anything let alone a project such as yours!