Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sign in to follow this  
Cory

GatorStep (Faux Teak) Flooring for 2015 VLX/LSV

Cory

My dealer AWS (Active Water Sports) has faux teak (actually called GatorStep) flooring available. I ordered gray, but I think you can order a variety of colors. They have the entire 2015 VLX and 2014/2015 LSV templated out so you can order as much or as little as you want. I just ordered flooring for behind the observer seat under the glove box to prevent stuff from moving around. See picture below. I really like it. It has a self-adhesive so it is a stick on material. I highly recommend it. It's similar stuff as offered OEM on Nautiques.

post-4451-0-17695300-1431372242_thumb.jp

wakebrdr94

I wouldn't mind in the compartments, stuff gets way too hot to walk on in the AZ heat for the main floor. Looks good

wedge88

New Malibu boats don't come with any type of non-skid flooring in the storage areas either? I thought it was just on the Axis line. My old SSLxi had carpet in these areas which was nice but not the greatest for wet items. I ended up using 24"x 24" kids playroom anti microbial puzzle foam flooring pieces. Harbor Freight has 4 packs for $10 and I figure I can replace each season (if needed). Pain to cut but now I have the templates. I'm guessing gator step probably doesn't have a template available for the 15' A22 yet?

Cory

New Malibu boats don't come with any type of non-skid flooring in the storage areas either? I thought it was just on the Axis line. My old SSLxi had carpet in these areas which was nice but not the greatest for wet items. I ended up using 24"x 24" kids playroom anti microbial puzzle foam flooring pieces. Harbor Freight has 4 packs for $10 and I figure I can replace each season (if needed). Pain to cut but now I have the templates. I'm guessing gator step probably doesn't have a template available for the 15' A22 yet?

I don't know whether the '15 A22 has been templated yet. Ask AWS or GatorStep--they will know.

UpperleftWake

Gator Step just finished up templating the '15 A22. We, AWS, have been supplying all the Malibu Boats / Axis Wake Research to Gator Step to template.

wedge88

Gator Step just finished up templating the '15 A22. We, AWS, have been supplying all the Malibu Boats / Axis Wake Research to Gator Step to template.

Would I contact AWS or Gatorstep to get pricing? I am interested in the area that Cory posted a pic of (passenger helm) and possibly under the passenger side bench. Thanks

Cory

Would I contact AWS or Gatorstep to get pricing? I am interested in the area that Cory posted a pic of (passenger helm) and possibly under the passenger side bench. Thanks

AWS will have pricing. www.activeh2o.com (503.650.5991)

Edited by Cory

DarkSide

Have you provided template for 24 MXZ yet?

UpperleftWake

Have you provided template for 24 MXZ yet?

Have not. We don't have any in stock and am trying to coordinate someone who has a 24 MXZ to let them template for a few days.

mrnate450r

What is the cost for the observer compartment?

Cory

What is the cost for the observer compartment?

I'm going to defer cost questions to AWS. Sorry.

bp120

Do they have templates for a 2013 23 LSV??

GatorStep

2015 Malibu LSV floor kit, With a Fresh Gatorstep Install.

GatorStep

Hey all, for anyone looking to place smaller orders, contact Mason at Active Water Sports ( [email protected] ) they are one of our Malibu/Axis dealers and they stock GatorStep products. they can offer individual parts to the public. we do apologize to everyone who has been interested in doing smaller orders, at the factor it is very complicated to stop production to run individual pieces, this is why we have teamed up with AWS to handle the needs of customers in seeking smaller part runs. they are a fantastic company and will likely have any single parts you may be interested in. if you are looking for larger or custom orders with custom designs please feel free to can't me direct [email protected]

Thank you and we appreciate the overwhelming support we have received from all of you here on The Malibu Crew.

TJ

www.gatorstep.com