Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Its Official I'm part of The Crew

Excel516

Oh yes a F150 for sure. Ecoboost What kind of fuel mileage should I expect? Joke.

I would guess 3. Yup. 3. Not really sure what term of measurement we are using here, but 3.

• Like 2

Welcome to the Crew. You are not officially in, however, until you get paddled in the backside by everyone who already joined. Dont tense up during, it makes it worse.

Welcome to the Crew. You are not officially in, however, until you get paddled in the backside by everyone who already joined. Dont tense up during, it makes it worse.

The spanking machine? Yessss! We just don't get enough newbs for the spanking machine.

Welcome!

Welcome! Very nice boat!

Please let us know how/when we can spend your money. We are very good at that. I'm thinking you need some additional sacks or a new prop?

Congrats and welcome! Btw your wedge is showing...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It helps generate downforce to reduce tongue weight and improves handling in corners.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone. Doc you guys have already spent my money. Extra prop, Wakemakers custom bags, Ronix bow bag and pump. But just got some bad news today. I'm going in for foot surgery on Monday. Fell off a ladder about two days before we brought the boat home. Looks like I will only be driving.

Thanks everyone. Doc you guys have already spent my money. Extra prop, Wakemakers custom bags, Ronix bow bag and pump. But just got some bad news today. I'm going in for foot surgery on Monday. Fell off a ladder about two days before we brought the boat home. Looks like I will only be driving.

Sorry to hear about the surgery in your future.........but to be honest, I bet you'll LOVE being the person driving your new boat all summer! Congrats and welcome!

You and I have a lot in common, I was in an elevator at work that dropped suddenly and the emergency brakes grabbed sending me folded over my left leg and hitting the floor. Ever since, I am struggling to walk and do much of anything - I have yet to be able to enjoy any time behind my new boat, I've simply been confined to the helm - Good news is, at least for me, the smiles these boats are making for everyone I share it with are making it very enjoyable.

Here's to a speedy recovery!