Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Internet Finds

sonny20

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=34590753

How would this boat compare to an '05 VLX?

Would it have under floor ballast like the '05+VLX?

How would the wakes compare for wakeBoarding?

I like the price on that one. It is located about 20 miles away from me. I could check it out just to be sure it looks like it comes as advertised.

I like the price on that one. It is located about 20 miles away from me. I could check it out just to be sure it looks like it comes as advertised.

That would be great. What brand of tower? Is it sturdier than a titan 3?

There's newer 23 vRides out there for less money.

47500 seems like a very reasonable price for a 13 vride unless it is beat to death. Wouldn't he get pretty much the same boat that is 10 years newer? Even meticulously maintained and garage kept the 2004 is 11 years old.

If it is in the budget I would definitely look at the 2013 vride over an 11 year boat that is north of 30K. But I bought a 2012 21 vride for a similar price a few more options and less hours, but still felt I got a reasonable price.

That would be great. What brand of tower? Is it sturdier than a titan 3?

Looks like a ProFlight. And that would be a no, not even close.

Edited by Bill_AirJunky

How would the 330 pull in a 23'??

Propped right I think you would be fine, but no question my friends with 23 ft boats that load them up with ballast all order bigger motors. Seems like you have that issue with either boat in this situation.

• 2 weeks later...

08 vlx on KSL...could be decent ride, but way over priced for its condition. I looked at it a few months ago. Price on that boat should be low 30's as it needs 5-7K if you are handy. Guy selling it is a great guy, but the boat needs significant work.

That's not a G tower. It's a Monster MTK. In what world that is an 'upgrade' I'm not sure.

Thus the "2.9" , meaning "wann-a-be" or "3rd party imitation" or " fakeGetter". :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...