Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Axis t22

Gator808

Bags on the floor is a deal breaker for me. So hopefully I'll like it without bags on the floor and just plug and play

Lead in the storage of needed.

teamerickson....that wave looks sweet! The water alone looks really nice.

Why do you only have a 550lb bow bag? I thought they sold a 950-1000lb one? Just curious our boat gets here next week and I was planning on 750's in the rear and the 950 in the front.

I also did not want any exposed bags/pumps, I just wanted to be able to flip the switch and get wet.

Why do you only have a 550lb bow bag? I thought they sold a 950-1000lb one? Just curious our boat gets here next week and I was planning on 750's in the rear and the 950 in the front.

I also did not want any exposed bags/pumps, I just wanted to be able to flip the switch and get wet.

Anything more than a 650-750 bow sack is a waste because it won't fill all the way without popping up cushions trying to expand to full 950 capacity.

I went with the sumo bow bag that is rated at 650. It fits in there perfectly. But as AJ mentioned it doesn't fill all the way. Just approximating.

Anything more than a 650-750 bow sack is a waste because it won't fill all the way without popping up cushions trying to expand to full 950 capacity.

Ah...man I feel like my dealer is failing me in so many ways. Thanks!

does anybody have a side camera shot of there T22 wave? I feel like thats the best way to see how tall and long it really is.

That would very a lot between T22 owners. Not everyone runs the same weight, same speed, same crew, same water depth (shallow water waves are weak), and some run without wedge. Just go big on the rear sacks (900-1100 would be my choice for a small crew but no less than 750 if you have a medium to large crew) and a 650-750 bow sack...it's not that hard of a choice, you are over thinking this.

Edited by AJWest