Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

HELP! No gauges, won't start!

Did a pretty extensive stereo install and pulled the panel off where the throttle is, including unhooking the two wires that go to the plug that the lanyard hooks into. I plugged them back in and put it all back together and now when I turn the key he boat beeps, all the gauges are dead but it cranks all day and won't start.... The gauges being dead is what has me stumped.

2000 23' LSV

Thanks.

Ha! It was midnight here when I posted. We finished up around 3am and came back at 1 to clean up and haul the boat home from my buddies shop, one 10' door later. Get to see what the bill for that will be tomorrow. :-(