Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Norrismike, what did you do?!?

TenTwentyOne

He's seriously going to have to find this guy this summer on the lake and kick his *** for ruining his street cred.

It might look a little like the scene in the bathroom on Liar Liar...

And Wakegirl in that scenario we'd have to go with plan B. Our exclusive Malibu forum with emphasis on exclusive.

Edited by Lance B. Johnson
  • Like 1

Soooooo, the first time I ever visit TeamTalk, the 3rd screen name I see is what?

Yep, you guessed it. "ridindirtyX30" :rofl:

Seriously. Does Mastercraft grow these guys in a Petri dish.......give them a 100k purple glitter boat with peanut butter upholstery......a ski mask and a Pabst........and then just send them out into the world with screen names like "ridindirtyX30" and "50kallday"? I'm beginning to think so.

I mean.... I hear ya, but this 30 is actually a nice lookin boat!

I saw one too! On my daughters plate this afternoon.......

IMG_7919_zpsyvwstlo3.png

Seriously, throw some purple highlights in that thing and just TRY to go boating without a bag of milk... I dare ya.

lol classic. Can't have a PBJ without milk!

Is it only coincidence that Norrismike hasn't replied to this thread yet?? Things that make ya go "hmmm..."

he was on that demo with Afun right? gotta be him.

Is it only coincidence that Norrismike hasn't replied to this thread yet?? Things that make ya go "hmmm..."

He likes to wait until the fire is good and hot before commenting. That or until the thread title changes 3 times.