Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Anyone used the Agenda Surf Edition Rack. Its a tower mounted surf board system.

WaBackcountry

http://agendasurf.com/shop/wakesurf/board-racks/corson-piper-overhead-surf-rack.html

The units looks pretty well built and might work well. Its price is reasonable too at $350. My worry would be stability at high speeds or rough water. Anyone used this or heard more about it?

I don't think it will work that well with a G3 tower. At the very least it's going to mean you can't use your bimini (though the boards should provide some shade).

Those racks themselves have great reviews on wakeworld.

several people have put surf pads on the G3 bars and strap boards to those. Can't do it with bimini deployed, but works when not deployed.

Have you considered just having surf board pockets sewn into your bimini? That works great and is probably cheaper than the rack you linked too.

several people have put surf pads on the G3 bars and strap boards to those. Can't do it with bimini deployed, but works when not deployed.

Have you considered just having surf board pockets sewn into your bimini? That works great and is probably cheaper than the rack you linked too.

SD - what do you mean you are not able to use your bimini with surf pads?

Check out post #16 here I have this setup and I can still deploy my bimini without problems.

SD - what do you mean you are not able to use your bimini with surf pads?

Check out post #16 here I have this setup and I can still deploy my bimini without problems.

But can you get your boards in with the bimini deployed? wouldn't the noses rub the bimini?

But can you get your boards in with the bimini deployed? wouldn't the noses rub the bimini?

Yes, I am able to get the boards in with the bimini deployed. With the board turned upside down, the nose doesn't come close to touching any part of the bimini. I have a phase5 and have no problems with the nose or fin. Now, a surf style board maybe a different question. I will be in the boat this afternoon, if I remember, I will take a board and get a picture.