Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Broken Bow Season Opener trip (vid included)

t a

Haha thanks! That was my first time jumping over someone...He was a little more nervous than me.

I wasn't too scared. I kind of thought I would have time to drop if you didn't get the boot. Watching the video, I doubt there was time.

Good edit, great weekend.

Nice to see a vid full of fun loving peeps, keeping it real. Our team beer surf challenge for summer will be 360's or Transfers. Good thing PBR is beer o choice and if truly flailing Hamm's.

Edited by alpensurf23

I called the marina this morning and they are temporarily closed due to flooding and potential unsafe conditions. Any info on if we can get on the lake at all or not? I see it's about 21' about full pool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All ramps are closed right now unfortunately, really sucks for Memorial Day, gonna be a couple weeks probably before the lake opens again. I had to postpone my early June trip.

Yep, Ronnie and I were headed up there is mid-late june and it looks like that wont happen. Lukily the cabin rental company we use has 14 day cancellation policy and you are only out about 50 bucks.

TA - we go up there about 3-4 times a summer and with 3-4 boats and full crews. Would love to hook up when at BB

Yea, I just called and the lake is flat out closed. Hoping our cabin rental company will at least let us use the reservation money another time, but I'm not holding my breath for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, Ronnie and I were headed up there is mid-late june and it looks like that wont happen. Lukily the cabin rental company we use has 14 day cancellation policy and you are only out about 50 bucks.

TA - we go up there about 3-4 times a summer and with 3-4 boats and full crews. Would love to hook up when at BB

I moved my trip to August 28-29 and will be staying in Jeff's cabin.

Edited by t a