jimbisch

Rookie 24 lsv operating question about factory presets

jimbisch

After u select a preset and are done riding and want to head back in... Is the process basically make sure power wedge is all the way up and then gone to Mls button to drain ballast tanks?

saxton15

Yep, drain all, store wedge, throttle down.

mikeo

There should be a factory preset names "Go Home" (or something similar) unless you overwrote it with one of your presets. It's properties are surfgates in, wedge up, ballast empty, but no speed setting (if I remember correctly). It's easy enough to recreate something similar...

saxton15

Mine is the 1st pre-set.

DarkSide

If using pnp bags, just make sure your tanks are empty before loading. The go home preset will turn the pumps off when out senses hard tanks are empty. The pump drains the hard tank way faster than gravity can drain your bag. So your pump will shut off, your display will show tank as empty, and gravity will refill the tank, from your bags, but tank level will not update by itself. You have to use the mtc to drain tanks again.

mrnate450r

Even when using "go home" you still have to manually stow the wedge on the MTC.

J.Iverson

We seem to have lost "Go Home" in our presets. It was there Friday, but gone now. We haven't tried to write any of our own yet, so I'm not sure what happened. Since we didn't get the owners manual with the boat I'm not sure how to create this setting.

DAI

If using pnp bags, just make sure your tanks are empty before loading. The go home preset will turn the pumps off when out senses hard tanks are empty. The pump drains the hard tank way faster than gravity can drain your bag. So your pump will shut off, your display will show tank as empty, and gravity will refill the tank, from your bags, but tank level will not update by itself. You have to use the mtc to drain tanks again.

Interesting, did not realize the pumps will turn off on there own. Is this the case going through the 'drain all function' or just through the 'go home' preset?

DarkSide

Just when using go home

DAI

Just when using go home

Thanks