Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

driver seat question?

ciciwaken

Hey everyone. had our first weekend out on the bu and wakeboarding without spotters. I want to know if on a 08 vlx you can make the seat where it always is able to turn and free motion. I hate that once you turn back to the wheel you get locked in and have to hit the lever to make it turn to the back. Anyone ever mess with this on their boat?

On our 07 under the seat you pull up a lever and push it to the side so it doesn't lock in again. Hope this helped!

• Like 3

On our 07 under the seat you pull up a lever and push it to the side so it doesn't lock in again. Hope this helped!

Cool I'm going to try this on my 04

Bingo!

• 1 month later...

Thanks everyone for this info! Im gonna try that out once we are back in the water after a failed exhaust hose...