Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Need Help! - 2014-15 23LSV Boat Lift Bunk Info

tjklein

Hey Crew,

My new lift (Hewitt 6600 Vertical with all the options) is getting installed Friday but I won't be there until Saturday to put the boat on the lift. I have a 2014 23LSV. Can anyone help me with what I should have the bunks set at? I can make fine adjustments, but I think I can avoid that if I have them set the bunks at the right widths.

They're full length bunks, so....

Width between the rear?

Width between the front?

Angle on the bunks?

Thanks for the help!

Measure your main bunks on your trailer and follow the strakes forward. This should put the bunks fairly close to the keel on both sides. At least that's how we set our Shorestations up. The angle should be self adjusting or at least they are on the Shorestation.

Great tip! I have a new lift coming and that will save me a lot of time in the ice cold water.....can't believe I didn't think of that

I would normally do that, however the boat is in storage at the dealer. I won't see it until Saturday and the lift is going in on Friday.

Good tip though, thanks.