Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Table dimensions

Does anyone know the table dimensions that come in the boat? Also the diameter of the pedestal or what size the legs is that slide in it?

I would sell you my table because I never use it but I think I'm better off keeping it in case I sell the boat.

I'm sure someone will sell you one if you want it.

Edited by robbennett

I would sell you my table because I never use it but I think I'm better off keeping it in case I sell the boat.

I'm sure someone will sell you one if you want it.

I have a question in the same line, do you guys have the diameter of the cups that go in the table cupholder holes? I lost 2 of them, and in boat shops they have many different sizes, and i'm a few hours from my boat...

I think in my vlx it is the same size as the in boat ones. Take one of the ones you still have into the store and match it up.

Edit: I missed the part where you are hours from the boat. I'll try to remember to measure one when I go home for lunch.

Edited by robbennett

I think in my vlx it is the same size as the in boat ones. Take one of the ones you still have into the store and match it up.

Edit: I missed the part where you are hours from the boat. I'll try to remember to measure one when I go home for lunch.

If you get a chance, i'd appreciate it very much :) I have quite a shopping list and i'm trying to get as much stuff as possible before I get to the boat !!

If you get a chance, i'd appreciate it very much :) I have quite a shopping list and i'm trying to get as much stuff as possible before I get to the boat !!

The hole diameter is 3.5 inches and the depth is 2.25 inches. That's off my 06 I would think it is the same.

The hole diameter is 3.5 inches and the depth is 2.25 inches. That's off my 06 I would think it is the same.

Thanks a lot !!

• 6 years later...