Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Which motor, V-drive and trans do I have exactly?

triscadek

Bought a new (to me) 2000 23' LSV with 325hp this weekend. Ill get pics up, need to create photobucket first, its an off white/cream color... how do I know which Engine, Trans and V-drive models I have exactly for fluid change purposes...?

Thx

Edited by triscadek

Unfortunately the manuals kind of suck for the 2000 and don't seem to list the trans or v drive specifics. Best bet might be to look for the make/model numbers on the trans and v-drive and post a picture of the motor.

Here are some pics of my 325 Monsoon and I have the Walthers Vdrive. Due to the location of the transmission, and the difficulty getting a pic, I do not have one of it on hand.

post-16917-0-82507000-1430226866_thumb.j

post-16917-0-88154000-1430226886_thumb.j

I have the manuals for all, I think. BUT they're not model specific. Where would model numbers etc be on each component? I'm gonna drive out to the storage building in a bit to take a gander.

• 4 months later...