Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Took My Titan Forks to the Machine Shop to fit my Soulcraft

Afun

I think might work. The rest of the excess glue should come off. I should have probably cut the curved ends and just made it flat. That could become a problem. The 3M tape is caca

17248950615_8fc3c335ce.jpgimage by Afun2011, on Flickr

17248950435_5aed71785a.jpgimage by Afun2011, on Flickr

17247199562_01e3b0a3a6.jpgimage by Afun2011, on Flickr

17222971236_d444773fff.jpgimage by Afun2011, on Flickr

17247199182_b58c17aa07.jpgimage by Afun2011, on Flickr

17061171988_16905a103e.jpgimage by Afun2011, on Flickr

What about the rubber wrench dip stuff they have. Usually dip the handles of wrenches and pliers etc. creates a hard rubber shell.

I'm surprised that double sided foam tape didn't stick well. That would be my first choice.

Anyway, put a block between the bottom two fingers. The middle one is thinner now, and will bend when you hit waves with that board on it.

What are the major dimensions of that piece? I'm asking because it looks like you want a single board rack that fits a bigger board, and I was looking at aluminum plate prices....

I'm surprised that double sided foam tape didn't stick well. That would be my first choice.

Anyway, put a block between the bottom two fingers. The middle one is thinner now, and will bend when you hit waves with that board on it.

What are the major dimensions of that piece? I'm asking because it looks like you want a single board rack that fits a bigger board, and I was looking at aluminum plate prices....

I don't understand your questions. That middle finger seems pretty sturdy to me.