Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Intensity Drysuits?

1608malibu

Looking at buying an intensity drysuit,are they any good?I know pretty much nothing about them,didnt know they made them.Help

Looking at buying an intensity drysuit,are they any good?I know pretty much nothing about them,didnt know they made them.Help

1608Malibu,

I bought a new one and had it for 4 seasons, never had a problem with it untill I ripped it, it was my fault!... Cry.gif it was a very good suit but very expensive when new, don't know what they cost now, bought a BI second time around.

Hope this will help! :)

hi 1608 malibu good to see another aussie in here. i ordered a adrenaline pro suit a few months ago and had it sent out for around $400. how much can you get 1 for and where from? the hot and dry are good. not worth the extra 200 bucks or so for 1 compared to the adrenaline though

Edited by Toby
hi 1608 malibu good to see another aussie in here. i ordered a adrenaline pro suit a few months ago and had it sent out for around $400. how much can you get 1 for and where from? the hot and dry are good. not worth the extra 200 bucks or so for 1 compared to the adrenaline though

There is a brand new one on ebay starting at $300 or buy now for $450.Ill keep adrenaline in mind Thanks