Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Feedback Wanted

jshap

Hey guys,

I'm one of the partners in Liquid Soundz and we are considering developing a flush mount clamp for our Bubble tower lighting to fit the Illusion tower. We currently only make clamps for round tower tubing (Titan etc).

The question I have is, what do you guys think about the product and pricing? Is it worth pursuing the Illusion clamp? We are a pretty small, low volume company, so any feedback would be appreciated.

Bubble Info

Bubble Pricing

If people on the Crew do care, we will be able to offer a discount.

John

that is probly the coolest lighting system i've ever seen! i would defiantly like to sse that on my illusion. but i don't think i would pay that muck for it.i think $500 is a little more reasonable.

Those are really pricey! I don't know much about that exact light, but I know I could buy a lot more (higher power and larger) nice lights for that price! Also, you would need to buy at least 4 pairs to be able to see anything out on the water...thats about $2,800 bucks Shocking.gif

Thanks for the feedback guys. I think they're too expensive too. Unfortunately, they are very expensive to make (lots of CNC milling time and raw aluminum) and the bulbs themselves retail for around $50.00 each. We can discount them probably around $100.00, but then we start butting up against cost problems.

The bulbs are very bright, so I'm not sure you would need 4 pairs of those things. :) Either way, this is the type of feedback I was looking for and I appreciate you taking the time.

John