Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Considering Selling

Headhunter 2317

As much as I hate to do it I might be putting the BU up for sale. My divorce is going to force me to alter my budget for a little while.

Keeping my house was the most important thing obviously. The idea is to sell it and pay off my truck which I plan to keep for a long time anyway. That will free up about $650 a month that I can bank. Then, since I have always wanted a V-Drive, I can save up some cash and find a nice 2003-2004 beauty. I am NOT going to make any hasty decisions. DEFINITELY not in the beginning of boating season at least.

I know that after the Texas WOW after I have ridden in some of those fine rigs that I will pretty much be ready for a bigger boat anyway.

If I decide to sell, I will post her on this site first as well as Wakesiderides.com.

Boattrader.com had 6 of them. Averaging about 24K.

I don't want to post in the for sale category until I am sure.

Edited by Headhunter 2317
As much as I hate to do it I might be putting the BU up for sale. My divorce is going to force me to alter my budget for a little while.

Keeping my house was the most important thing obviously. The idea is to sell it and pay off my truck which I plan to keep for a long time anyway. That will free up about $650 a month that I can bank. Then, since I have always wanted a V-Drive, I can save up some cash and find a nice 2003-2004 beauty. I am NOT going to make any hasty decisions. DEFINITELY not in the beginning of boating season at least.

I know that after the Texas WOW after I have ridden in some of those fine rigs that I will pretty much be ready for a bigger boat anyway.

If I decide to sell, I will post her on this site first as well as Wakesiderides.com.

Boattrader.com had 6 of them. Averaging about 24K.

I don't want to post in the for sale category until I am sure.

Face it, you ain't keepin that truck. Next stop, sports car baby... Biggrin.gif

Edited by LS-One

The Texas WOW will definitely give you boat envy, probably one of the biggest reasons we moved to a 23LSV, the whole weekend is like one giant demo ride.

:lol: Now that's funny!

Seriously though, after spending so much time on the vdrives at the NorCal WOW last summer, we came home & ordered a VLX that week. It was too much, we saw what we wanted & got to ride in & behind a lot of them. $650 per month is more than you need for a boat payment anyway. Biggrin.gif

Are you thinking about selling it after the summer and then buying before next summer? Or would you be boat less for a summer or two?

The plan would be to pick one up over the winter. Having a paid off truck will give me enough room on a boat payment to go for the FAT 247 in my chosen colors. I have so many combinations in my head.....

Edited by Headhunter 2317

Are you thinking about selling it after the summer and then buying before next summer? Or would you be boat less for a summer or two?

The plan would be to pick one up over the winter. Having a paid off truck will give me enough room on a boat payment to go for the FAT 247 in my chosen colors. I have so many combinations in my head.....

Thats awesome!!! Thumbup.gif

I like the Black and Tan look, 49er Garnet and Gold, or some sort of Merlot color with black and white trim.

Ordering my own BU will be a magic moment.