Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Babe's boat products poll

What is your input on these Babe products?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Babe's Spot Solver (Purple)

• Used and satisfied
    • Used and unsatisfied
    • Never used before
  2. 2. Babe's Seat Saver (White)

• Used and satisfied
    • Used and unsatisfied
    • Never used before
  3. 3. Babe's Seat Soap (Blue)

• Used and satisfied
    • Used and unsatisfied
    • Never used before

I really like the quickspray (green) - planning on buying a gallon of the stuff asap.

Just started using the purple spot remover. First day didn't seem to work so well, but I used more of it yesterday and it worked very well...I wonder what's in it. Smells a lot like windex.

I have both of the seat products on my shelf, but haven't had a chance to use them yet. I do echo Addicted's comments on the quick spray (Boat Bright), it's great stuff. I haven't used the spot solver either, & don't have any of that to try.

I had a sample of Boat Bright (Green) that came with my Response, it works well but smells like urinal deodoriser. It's easy to use though... Thumbup.gif

Love Boat Bright..swear by it. And unlike 1ftdan, I love the smell... Biggrin.gif

I didn't say I didn't like the smell of urinal deoderisers... Crazy.gif

Love Boat Bright..swear by it. And unlike 1ftdan, I love the smell... Biggrin.gif

I didn't say I didn't like the smell of urinal deoderisers... Crazy.gif

ROFL.gif Haha..I see.

I have seen a lot of post's about Babe's products. I have been using McGuires Instant Detailer, but it is not real easy to use. After reading these posts I just went on the Babes site and ordered me a bottle of Boat Bright. Sounds like a great product, I am looking forward to trying it.

Would anyone be interested in starting a groupe buy? Dontknow.gif

I could use some more Boat Bright and Seat Soap, so yeah, I'd be interested.

Would anyone be interested in starting a groupe buy? Dontknow.gif

I think those are unique to Canada.

Oops... pardon my French... :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

the water spot remover (purple) is the best thing I ever used. However, I now just use a vineger/water solution due to cost which stinks like hell.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been using Babe's Seat Soap and have been VERY happy with how it performs.

After having the boat in the water for two days straight in the CA mountains, the boat picks up some serious red dirt. This red dirt permeates everything.

I've been using it again this afternoon to clean up the Bu and it's been great. I'll continue to buy it and recommend it.

I'm going through it pretty quickly though, so buy it by the gallon.

I like the Seat Soap also. It does a real nice job of cleaning the vinyl

I tend to like the Seat Saver a little better than 303.

303 leaves the seats with a slippery\greasy feeling.

The Boat bright works pretty good but prefer to use Meguiarss Quik Wax Marine.

Quik Spray Wax

The Mr. Clean Magic Erasers do an amazing job at cleaning but requires a lil more effort.

Magic Eraser

Ken

The Mcguires Quik Spray does work well, but you have to wash your boat before using it. The boat bright cleans and leaves a light coat of wax.

Everytime I use Boat Bright, I'm just impressed with the stuff. So quick and easy with excellent results....a nice shiny, clean boat. :)

Huge fan of the Seat Soap - that's a great product that is quick and leaves the boat smelling nice.

The Mequires Quick Detail as mentioned above is amazing too. I have been guilty of using it when the boats not clean either as a quick touch up. Use it on the bikes too, this stuff is awesome.

Everytime I use Boat Bright, I'm just impressed with the stuff. So quick and easy with excellent results....a nice shiny, clean boat. :)

Ok...am I the only one having trouble with the Boat Bright....what am I doing wrong. After spaying it on and wiping it off, it seems to leave almost a water spot type residue.....looks terrible. I try to wipe and polish it out with little success. I recently had to go back to the Meguiarss Quik Wax Marine to get rid of the Boat Bright residue. Nothing like detailing a boat twice.