Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2007 Rlxi

SAG JUNKY

Anyone have any news on the New Rlxi? I heard delivery on the new models around end of August. Is this a limited edition or a replacement to the current ?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VinRLX

• WakeGirl

• SunriseH2OSkier

• Malibudude

There will be a limited edition, it's going to be very cool. :)

thats just mean.. you cant leave us hanging like that tracie... spill the beans Biggrin.gif

I was told there will be a regular replacement as well as a special limited edition model.

I'm hoping to get some pictures of some new stuff at the factory on Monday...

Minor thread Hijack...

Did anyone see the 2007 iRide picture in the article on 2007 malibu photo shoot on Wakeworld?

Wow, are those ride graphics ugly... I'm glad I got a 2006. I hope deleting the ride graphic is an option

Minor thread Hijack...

Did anyone see the 2007 iRide picture in the article on 2007 malibu photo shoot on Wakeworld?

Wow, are those ride graphics ugly... I'm glad I got a 2006. I hope deleting the ride graphic is an option

It looks very early 1990s style... Vomit.gif

thats just mean.. you cant leave us hanging like that tracie... spill the beans Biggrin.gif

Okay, I just got off the phone with our regional rep & I can't say anything until next week. But, he told me that at that point he can give me a lot of information about not only the Response & Limited Editions, but other stuff as well. (I guess I need to brush up on my note-taking skills. :lol:) So I should be able to give a good bit of info at that time. Stay tuned.... Biggrin.gif

Okay, I just got off the phone with our regional rep & I can't say anything until next week. But, he told me that at that point he can give me a lot of information about not only the Response & Limited Editions, but other stuff as well. (I guess I need to brush up on my note-taking skills. :lol:) So I should be able to give a good bit of info at that time. Stay tuned.... Biggrin.gif

Thanks Tracie, now I wont sleep at nights for a full week.

Sorry. You know I would spill what I do know if I could, but I really really really don't want to jeopardize our relationship with Bu. I do think (hope) that in addition to what I learn next week, we'll be the first stop with whatever news that they release in the coming weeks regarding '07. Remember, changeover is only a month away, so we should be getting hard info from Merced very soon.

Tonight, I'll be dreaming of the rebirth of the "classic" Sunsetter LXi, with all the cool stuff that's on the new ones (dash, Monsoon 340, etc...) and the colors I'll choose when I go place my order!

Edited by rts

My friend went to order a new sunsetter lxi and was told they will no longer be made in 07 so maybe something will be filling that gap or maybe the xti's just knocked it out.

My friend went to order a new sunsetter lxi and was told they will no longer be made in 07 so maybe something will be filling that gap or maybe the xti's just knocked it out.

That would be sooo nice. I'm hoping for something just slightly larger than the RLxi, but lighter than the SLxi Classic that I currently have. I've already got 2 people that said if I upgrade, they would seriously consider my boat. Not that I can afford it anyway, but I can dream.

Okay, I just got off the phone with our regional rep & I can't say anything until next week. But, he told me that at that point he can give me a lot of information about not only the Response & Limited Editions, but other stuff as well. Stay tuned.... Biggrin.gif

Ok guys, I hate to burst your collective bubble, but Tracie doesn't really know anything about engines, she hates cars, and doesn't like boats much. Have you ever noticed her name starts with "T"? Just like Tease.

I'm hoping to get some pictures of some new stuff at the factory on Monday...

THIS is what we need. A spy in the factory. Of course, at 7' 2" somebody there just might recognize Matt. . .

Drool.gif

Jerry, it's time to put your dentures back in.

no details given (or how true it is) but here on planet nautique a dude is saying bu and tige will have a pickle fork. anyone heard this?

hhmmm a special edition picklefork RLXi.... thats hot Crazy.gif:lol:

Edited by Toby
no details given (or how true it is) but here on planet nautique a dude is saying bu and tige will have a pickle fork. anyone heard this?

hhmmm a special edition picklefork RLXi.... thats hot Crazy.gif:lol:

I hate to say it but I heard the exact same thing. And from a fairly good source.....WOW Crazy.gif