Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Can I edit my own topics?

Arick

I recently posted in the "Stereo Info & How To" with the topic of " 94 echelon looking for suggestions" and would like to change it. However I cannot figure out if its an option? I searched this forum and found back in 2009 that the feature was enabled to be able to change topics.

Am I missing something?

After you click Edit ... there's a button labeled Use Full Editor and that's what you then want to click on. PM if you don't see it.

Sent PM. Still not seeing it :/

MalibuNation

Hmm, wondering if it's because I'm a Mod but I thought everyone could modify their own post including the header.. MB you used "Use Full Editor"?. I did PM the OP.

Yes. I go to my first post on one of my topics, then select Edit, then select Full Editor. Under Full Editor the topic title disappears. I think it used to still be there, and that's when a person could edit it.

MalibuNation

Where is that darn egg in the face emotion ... guess this will have to do :Doh:

Guessing that we used to be able to do this. Anyways I was able to change the title for the OP.

If you're talking about editing the title of a topic, that can only be done by a moderator or admin. If you're talking about editing the text of a post, then WMH has it right. Methinks that we're talking about the former though.

After you click Edit ... there's a button labeled Use Full Editor and that's what you then want to click on. PM if you don't see it.

I have done this using the "full editor" button

Need to be on a computer

• 2 weeks later...