Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Another victim of our evil coalition

mrothwell

Just got off the phone with a friend that went out with me on yesterdays Dawn Patrol. This is the first time he has gone out on my boat and he has owned run-abouts in the past. He then spent most of yesterday looking at boats. If things go right, and his wife doesn't find out (j/k), then a gently used '06 V-ride will be sitting in his driveway in the next day or two.

My work here is done.

Great,

Wakeboarding V-drives are taking over!!

Not if us Cheeseheads can help it! It's approaching mid-June and I've seen 1, yes 1 wakeboarder on my lake this whole year so far and it was my little sis goofing around after she was too wiped to slalom anymore. Slalom and barefoot are holding strong in my part of the state. Wakeboard is a dying fad by us. Each year I see more and more slalom skiers. In fact, the only boat with a tower on my whole lake is a Sanger barefooter. :)

You'll be seeing more wakeboarders once you guys get running water, electricity and other essantials that the rest of world has accepted!! ROFL.gif

Once they let the ladies start shaving up there the wetsuit market will pick up considerably.... Tongue.gif

Edited by Headhunter 2317

Great,

Wakeboarding V-drives are taking over!!

Not if us Cheeseheads can help it! It's approaching mid-June and I've seen 1, yes 1 wakeboarder on my lake this whole year so far and it was my little sis goofing around after she was too wiped to slalom anymore. Slalom and barefoot are holding strong in my part of the state. Wakeboard is a dying fad by us. Each year I see more and more slalom skiers. In fact, the only boat with a tower on my whole lake is a Sanger barefooter. :)

Come on UW, it's hard enough for one boat to be on your lake at a time...

bedeworld12.jpg

Good job mrothwell!!!! Biggrin.gif

I feel a pile on........

I think those duck looking things are actually bouys for the slalom course...... :lol:

Edited by Headhunter 2317
Have fun piling on this afternoon guys! I'm going SKIING, behind a DIRECT DRIVE for the rest of the day. :)

Have a WOW up there and you'll be wake-tastic for a weekend!

Matt,

Lets you a me count how many Direct Drives Malibu is building while we're at the factory Monday. *cough* starting with Birm's V-drive.