Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Rankin covers

Hey Guys,

I placed my order with Pat yesterday at Rankin's. Again, I am keeping my faith in the hands of my fellow Bu owners. You folks have had all my answers so far.....I picked black, now I can't wait to see how it will look on the Response!

Thanks again for all the input!

Cheers

Reggie

;) I don't want this to turn into another major topic just becuse I used the word "Faith" either!!:)

I also ordered as part of the group buy earlier in the year on the recommendation of several members and couldn't have been happier with the result. Trust me you will be thrilled with the cover.

Pat said it should be finished in about 4 weeks. I am heading to Drew Ross's for some skiing in early June (Florida) so I am having it shipped there and will pick it up from him....hoping to avoid t.........

Cheers

Reggie

You will not be disappointed! We just got back from the first test of our new Rankin cover. An hour of towing in a succession of thunderstorms alternating deluges of rain and hail. The water beaded up on the Rankin and rolled right off. Everything in the boat was dry when we got home and we couldn't be happier! You're going to love it...

Carve, can you get the platform cover attached or separate? Any other details I need to order. And whats rough cost if you dont mind? I also have the lxi with same tower did u measure or do they have a pattern.>?

Carve, can you get the platform cover attached or separate? Any other details I need to order. And whats rough cost if you dont mind? I also have the lxi with same tower did u measure or do they have a pattern.>?

I'm not sure if Pat has done platform covers before. Best bet is to give him a call and talk about that aspect.

I think the price is in the $850 range including the tower boots. That may have changed since I last discussed pricing with Pat. They have a pattern for the '00 SLXi but you'll need to measure the tower boot locations per Rankin's instructions. The tower feet location can vary depending on who did the original installation.

It's pretty easy to measure with two people. There's some margin for error but you want to be pretty close to get a good fit.

Hope this helps!