Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Slalom Trivia

1FootDan

OK Slalom fans, I have noticed something about Nathalie Hamrick, Malibu team pro skier, that is different then the majority of the other pro slalom skiers... Anyone know what it is? Dontknow.gif

hamrick-trophy0503.jpg

Edited by 1FootDan
And all along I thought my grip was backwards. If it good enough for Natilie, it is good enough for me. Yahoo.gif

Natilie's grip isn't backwards for LFF, everyone else's is! kk...

you can also add emma sheers and clementine lucine to that list of "wrong" gripping skiers. and they arnt hacks either!! all three in the top 10 i think??

She has a good edge up and through the wake but with that left leg as straight and stiff as it is she is going to have a hard time getting any pop. It's a bad "old school skiing" habit she must still have and will want to change or she will never be able to pull any inverts.

you folks missed the most obvious one of all...she's just about the only pro chick that skis in a bikini!

That would be the answer if the question was,

"What's correct with this picture?"

I met Natalie at the masters a couple years ago. She was so sexy, I have the biggest crush. There was just something about her that drove me nuts. I was so bummed to find out she got married. I was hoping she would marry me.

Let's face it there is no wrong grip. Just like there's no wrong stance.

Hey Sandbagger,

Is that your boat on the WW customer spot lite page on their web site?

Yep. That's the wife and I picking up the Blu. Biggrin.gif

Have you guys seen her lately???

I don't know if her grip is reversed, but I bet she has a good one... Shocking.gif

Have you guys seen her lately???

I don't know if her grip is reversed, but I bet she has a good one... Shocking.gif

looks like the 65 F1 didnt cut it anymore.. had to step it up to the big rival :lol:

Edited by Toby