Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Take your F150 and light it on fire...

ibelonginprison

It could come with a sack full of bad tuna sammiches for all I care, that thing is nasty.
Fully track prepped, 18x12 square setup running 335's, and 585hp/575ft tq?

*thud*

Chevy Powaaaa!

I'm not sure how it would tow, but by God I'm pretty certain I could find a way to make it handle business if it had to. lol

I WANT THIS SO BADLY...

http://www.speedhunters.com/2015/03/c-10r-the-chevy-with-a-hint-of-zonda/

Larry_Chen_speedhunters_chevy_c10r_proto

I used to own a 68 gmc shortbox. It was a nice truck. Not a family vehicle though once I had kids. It was lowered and pretty nice. Sold it to a kid who was gonna race it. Dunno if that happened or not.

I drove a 68 chevy pu until I was 22 years old. Much different . . . Blue and rust, no heat (living in Milwaukee), with an I6, and only worth $500. I'm probably the only gen-x'er that knows how to drive a 3-in-the-tree transmission (and unjam it).

Edited by DAI

As a concept and the general appearance of that truck is awesome. Is it a racer? I assume so, cause the body panel fit and the paint finish (different hues on different body parts not uncommon to occur with flat paints) isn't that great. Definitely made with a good imagination and thought. I like it.

I drove a 68 chevy pu until I was 22 years old. Much different . . . Blue and rust, no heat (living in Milwaukee), with an I6, and only worth $500. I'm probably the only gen-x'er that knows how to drive a 3-in-the-tree transmission (and unjam it).

Double clutch?

I drove a 3-on-the-tree Dodge in college, beat up old POS. But man it was fun slapping it down from first to second and barking the tires around a corner.

Double clutch?

I drove a 3-on-the-tree Dodge in college, beat up old POS. But man it was fun slapping it down from first to second and barking the tires around a corner.

Nope, a normal clutch.

Double clutch?

Here is my 3 on the tree...

16773341748_2b177f4cf3_c.jpgimage by Afun2011, on Flickr

• Like 3

someone with a mid 90's Honda CRX is missing their wing.. :blush: JK. its a bad A truck but I would delete the splitter and wing immediately.

exactly. That wing has gotta go.

Double clutch?

If I remember correctly

Three on the tree:

1st down and back

2nd up and forward

3rd straight down

Reverse up and back

???

If I remember correctly

Three on the tree:

1st down and back

2nd up and forward

3rd straight down

Reverse up and back

???

Reverse - up and towards you

1st - down and towards you

2nd - up and away

3rd - down and away

• 3 weeks later...

If I remember correctly

Three on the tree:

1st down and back

2nd up and forward

3rd straight down

Reverse up and back

???

Reverse - up and towards you

1st - down and towards you

2nd - up and away

3rd - down and away

Heck I dunno. I was fun to drive and a rare occasion, so you guys are probably right.

Heck I dunno. I was fun to drive and a rare occasion, so you guys are probably right.

I remember the second to third shift being special in an old NOVA. Funny how few gears that was.

I remember the second to third shift being special in an old NOVA. Funny how few gears that was.

Boz if it's any consolation, I short shift my 6 speed civic all the time. 1-3-6.

• 2 weeks later...