Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Need some rear weight?

TheTurtleMan

External emergency gas tank? Brilliant!

Seriously, it's a great idea in concept but, that's a hell of a lot of weight to put on your swim platform brackets. I think that when the boat is underway that the water underneath the swim platform will actually push up on that tank because the tank sticks out toward the rear so much.

Otherwise, I can see how easy it would be to drain and fill looking at the caps.

It almost looks like it was made for a boat. I love seeing people coming up w/ stuff like this.

The best one was the guy w/ the 2x4 wakeboard tower... That one is a classic..... Biggrin.gif

They were selling those for a while but I don't think it ever took off. I agree with Pete about it maybe pushing the boat up and the weight on the platform brackets.

I think this is the way better engineered tool to produce downforce. And it gives your boat that big rig look that everyone is looking for.

I think this is the way better engineered tool to produce downforce. And it gives your boat that big rig look that everyone is looking for.

That feature only works on Japanese boats.