Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New tower

shpower

Just got the email today that my skylon tower painted to match my boat is in. Yahoo.gif The dealer is picking up my boat today and will have it back on Thursday night in time for the weekend Biggrin.gif Couple of questions. I have a shore station with a canopy. Dealer says I can raise the canopy a few notches and slide the boat in without lowering the tower while it goes in and out during the weekends. I would then just lower the tower and tuck the boat up when we leave on Sunday nights.

Anyone else done this or have any thoughts on a better way? I just don't want to have to lower and raise the tower every time we use the boat on the weekends.

On our lake they have a lot of shoremaster/shorestation type lifts. They do have adjustable canopies so start there. Another option might be to adjust the lift as high as possible out of the water while still allowing the boat to be lowered fully during low water - this essentually raises the canopy as well. I've also seen (at least one) lift where they extended the canopy poles and made it high enough to fit the tower under.