Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

I Really Need One Of These F150's

Timmo

Im gonna be really sad when the UK version is done.

Maybe sooner than we think. Just read that Clarkson has been suspended by the BBC and that the current series is in limbo. No further details. Personally I do have a bit of an issue with his attitude at times. He does seem to push his own personal political, social and race agenda a bit too much at times. I was hoping their troubles in Argentina might have been a wake up call, that was definitely not staged, we'll just have to wait and see.

Edited by Timmo

More to the point, yes, you NEED an F150. The six months I have spent with my 2014 Ecoboost can be compared to any other life changing event you can think of......plus your wildest Shania Twain fantasy.

Sorry for the topic diversion, but would appreciate if Baddog would return his avatar back to Shania. I'm becoming a fan.

Steve B.

Maybe sooner than we think. Just read that Clarkson has been suspended by the BBC and that the current series is in limbo. No further details. Personally I do have a bit of an issue with his attitude at times. He does seem to push his own personal political, social and race agenda a bit too much at times. I was hoping their troubles in Argentina might have been a wake up call, that was definitely not staged, we'll just have to wait and see.

Not gonna happen. They are poised to lose millions if they let him go, other networks are already lining up to sign him.

About five years ago he was ready to call it quits on the show. I was devastated. There was an entire year off even. Hammond and May (and he) do so many other projects it was difficult to get them all in the same place at the same time. He was also quoted saying "what else is left to do after 20+ seasons?"

But thankfully they got the band back together and made another run. I think this will blow over as well. Might take some time though.

• 2 weeks later...

Not gonna happen. They are poised to lose millions if they let him go, other networks are already lining up to sign him.

Looks like it has happened. Reading this morning that Clarkson has been sacked and his contract will not be renewed. Not sure yet what this means for Top Gear as the other two have said they won't do the show without him. It looks like the BBC have made a stand and have said that work place bullying, including a physical assault is just not acceptable, a tact that's hard to disagree with. His track record and the fact that he was on his last warning obviously didn't help.

• 4 weeks later...

Here is my tow rig. Not a Hennessey (which suck) but just a regular old raptor. She moves good. If I were gonna go supercharged, I'd definitely do a Roush. Warranty when you detonate it in case you decide to race ricers...Or Run them over.

CCBBB4CE-A7AC-41CC-AC1F-995965A2F3C6_zps

Edited by TexasTexas95

^^^ Picture of the only Ford I'd own. Awesome looking rig.

A little cocoa butter and a crow-bar usually do well at removing Corollas from the grill and undercarriage.

Here is my tow rig. Not a Hennessey (which suck) but just a regular old raptor. She moves good. If I were gonna go supercharged, I'd definitely do a Roush. Warranty when you detonate it in case you decide to race ricers...Or Run them over.

Only truck I know of that can fit 37s stock. I'd have one if I didn't like my diesel so much.
  • Like 1

Nice work....I love that truck.

• Like 1