Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Bakes discount code

jrvs23

I'm putting together a large order and put a PP stargazer in cart to check discount amount before I put in rest of items and it came back with code no good at this time. I read in the comments that code may not work for some items. Is this the case or does it need to be updated in some way? Thanks

Best to call Bakes and talk to them over the phone if you have questions on specific items. Paul Gregoire can answer your questions and then place order online with discount code. Most everything gets discounted as long as you are a paid TMC member, but there may be select items that do not get discounted... Paul is most likely the only one that can answer your questions on that. He is great to work with. All the best and happy boating!

We, as a website, have no control over what Bake's will or won't discount. We can only furnish the discount code to our Supporting members that Bake's has furnished us. Past that it's all in Bake's hands. If there is a discount code that is no longer working for the membership we can investigate that and see if the code is still viable. If not it will be up to Bakes to furnish us with a working code. In the past, not all items are available for a discount. Sale items are one that sometimes gets kicked out. There are probably others items that possibly have pricing rules that Bake's has to follow that do not get discounted. It's best to call or email Paul @ Bake's and check on your order.

I figured it was probably one of those items that didn't get discounted, but I will follow up with a call to place my order when ready. Thanks for your responses.

Also, if I remember with Bakes the code doesn't work on sale items. What I have noticed they do is that they put the item on "sale" for a penny less than retail. It disables the coupon code for that item.