nutoz

Phender pro group buy

nutoz

I like to take a poll to see how many are intrested in purchasing these to retrofiit on their boats.

they are options on new models , manufacturer will give a price break of orders of 100 pcs or greater.

if there is enough commited intrest, then I can nail down exact cost before proceeding.

their list price is around $100.00 per one complete set

headed out of country till March 1st, so will check back to see. so in mean while if intrested parties

can post desired amount will be great.

http://www.bigskyprecision.com/downloads/Phender-Pro_brochure.pdf

Dylan01

Interested ever since I saw those on a new Mastercraft. Is this for the retrofit with the backing nut, or not?

efjeld

I'm interested. What do they consider a complete set? Two or four?

oldjeep

I'm interested. What do they consider a complete set? Two or four?

Judging by the prices on their site I would guess one.

nutoz

This is for retrofit but price will be same for OEM ones also.for retrofit. There is a 1 tool to purchase that is used to install all the receivers. Check out their install video. It looks simple. Let me clearify on pcs. They consider the pin 1pcs and receiver 1pcs. So 100 pcs are the price break point. Some people might have 4 receiver on the boat but have 2 pins I guess. Hope that clarifies some

WeekdayBoater

I have an interest, but I would like to get all the details. I'm assuming this would have Malibu on it.

martinarcher

Please contact D-Goose regarding setting up and running group buys.

Thanks!

nutoz

I have an interest, but I would like to get all the details. I'm assuming this would have Malibu on it.

No that would be infringement. It will have their logo. But other engravings can be done but it drives up the cost. If you want malibu brand ,you will have to go to your dealer

pknappe

I'd be interested. Probably need four receivers and two inserts

sakinaw

i would be interested in 4 receivers and 2 inserts

Levi900RR

My buddies Cobalt has these... they are awesome.

nutoz

Please contact D-Goose regarding setting up and running group buys.

Thanks!

thanks for the heads up ,when there is enogh comitted to qualify for the price break, I will contact D-Goose for I have never done this and hope he can give some pointers

oldjeep

I might be interested, but it would all depend on a really good price. They seem like a neat idea, but only marginally easier than just hanging the loop on my bumper around the existing cleats.

Lance B. Johnson

thanks for the heads up ,when there is enogh comitted to qualify for the price break, I will contact D-Goose for I have never done this and hope he can give some pointers

Great idea.

But I think what Martin was saying is that there is a thread for group buy requests.

http://www.themalibucrew.com/forums/index.php?/forum/34-group-buy-requests/

If there seems to be enough interest then D-Goose handles the Group Buy.

Edited by Lance B. Johnson

onwi

Maybe interested. Does this completely replace a cleat - Can you dock a boat with these or are they only for fender?

BuNewb

Maybe interested. Does this completely replace a cleat - Can you dock a boat with these or are they only for fender?

+1 if you can dock with them I would be interested

Shodan01

oldjeep

I'm not a fan of having a piece of metal attached to the end of a rope attached to the end of a cumbersome fender. Maybe that's because I toss my fenders around, but when using these, unless you are very cognizant of holding the metal end, I envision that piece of metal will undoubtedly find something unintended one day. Soon. And often.

Good point, my bumpers are just tossed into the rear compartment - not sure having a piece of metal bouncing around on the end of the ropes would be a good thing. For people who have these things, how are you storing your bumpers?

Lance B. Johnson

I'm not a fan of having a piece of metal attached to the end of a rope attached to the end of a cumbersome fender. Maybe that's because I toss my fenders around, but when using these, unless you are very cognizant of holding the metal end, I envision that piece of metal will undoubtedly find something unintended one day. Soon. And often.

Same thought crossed my mind. That for sure is going to land right on top of the gunnel.

shawndoggy

Same thought crossed my mind. That for sure is going to land right on top of the gunnel.

lucky. I was thinking windshield.

Bill_AirJunky

And I figured out a long time ago how to tie a knot. Or better yet, how to tie one at a preset length so I just have to hang my bumpers on whatever other hardware I already have on the boat (racks, cleats, mirror, pylon, etc.). Seems like overkill to me.

Edited by Bill_AirJunky

vanamp

Seems like overkill to me.

Yes they are overkill.....spending hours on a boat forum in the middle of winter talking about boats that cost as much as a house.....totally reasonable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cowwboy

Looking at their youtube channel, they have some pretty cool stuff. Looks like they are making a swivel for board racks along with a quick connect for bimini tops.

Depending on cost I may be in for 4 bases and 4 pins.

jesutton3

I could be in for 4 bases and 4 pins depending on cost.