Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Craigslist Finds

Lanman

ahopkins22LSV
On 10/6/2018 at 9:47 PM, Arick said:

Damn I’d love that. Blue is rare from what I’ve seen and the 454! If it was only closed bow and I had 1.6 billion of expendable money...

57 minutes ago, ahopkinsVTX said:

Damn I’d love that. Blue is rare from what I’ve seen and the 454! If it was only closed bow and I had 1.6 billion of expendable money...

I'll buy it, store it, and then trade you straight up for your VTX? Then you can go get that new 25LSV to go along with your ski boat.

ahopkins22LSV
16 minutes ago, BadgerBoater55 said:

I'll buy it, store it, and then trade you straight up for your VTX? Then you can go get that new 25LSV to go along with your ski boat.

If I was only the guy in SC... :lol:

Wow, that Echelon is nice and looks to be in excellent shape!  Not noted, wonder if it is a Presidents Edition version, which would make it even rarer.  That boat is one of the premier multi person barefoot boats.  Hopefully, it is picked up by someone that appreciates and takes excellent care of it.  Great color combo.

4 minutes ago, Woodski said:

Wow, that Echelon is nice and looks to be in excellent shape!  Not noted, wonder if it is a Presidents Edition version, which would make it even rarer.  That boat is one of the premier multi person barefoot boats.  Hopefully, it is picked up by someone that appreciates and takes excellent care of it.  Great color combo.

What is the presidents Edition entail?  Never heard of it before.

@Arick:  The Presidents Edition was an option created for the founder and at the time President of Malibu for his personal boat.  They made a few of them as an available option.  It was listed in the brochure, I assume that could be found in the resource section.

Edited by Woodski
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah. I didnt notice that until I looked at the ad. I wasn't paying much attention to it when i was out there, was only interested in picking up my boat. Kind of funny they didn't put a decal on the other side. Symmetry 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2018 at 3:06 PM, UWSkier said:

They're fast, but not 60 MPH fast...

Yes they are 60 mph ('97)unless you have 6 people and a bunch of gear.

The 0 to 40 time requires the driver to get the throttle handle out of the seat in the early 30's or they will overshoot very quickly.

It's been an awesome barefoot machine!!

On 11/2/2018 at 11:57 AM, KDCr7 said:

https://www.wizardlakemarine.com/brands/new-boats/2017-centurion-ri237-2/

I saw this one in July when I picked up my boat from Wizard Lake. I've always been a Batman fan, but not enough that i would even consider this.

KDCr7 if you like your batman boats on a budget I got just the thing for you!

https://annarbor.craigslist.org/boa/d/batman-boat/6734805683.html

• Like 2
On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 11:57 AM, KDCr7 said:

https://www.wizardlakemarine.com/brands/new-boats/2017-centurion-ri237-2/

I saw this one in July when I picked up my boat from Wizard Lake. I've always been a Batman fan, but not enough that i would even consider this.

that is just HORRIFIC.  Yuk

4 hours ago, mfranks said:

Yes they are 60 mph ('97)unless you have 6 people and a bunch of gear.

The 0 to 40 time requires the driver to get the throttle handle out of the seat in the early 30's or they will overshoot very quickly.

It's been an awesome barefoot machine!!

It's years ago and I could be misremembering, but I could have sworn that in Waterski Magazine tests it capped out around 57 or 58 or something.  Blazing fast for sure.

No doubt great barefoot boats.  They've used one at Footstock several times.

7 hours ago, hawaiianstyln said:

that is just HORRIFIC.  Yuk

Lol. 

You can tell the pictures weren’t taken at t same time so it’s probably just to show the difference with and without it. 

Another reason it hasn’t sold is because ot has the H5 engine which is not nearly enough power and once the 18s came out there was no interest at all for a 17. 

26 minutes ago, henrik said:

Not a Malibu, too good not to share though. Take a moment to read the ad...

https://redding.craigslist.org/cto/d/4x4-pontiac-solstice/6732436963.html

Sorry but that ad is over the top. There is time and place for everything, and I am as rude and crude as the next boater, buuttt...I would never respond to an ad worded like that. Dont get me wrong, I am not offended, just never seen a sales tactic like that before

Edited by carguy79ta
  • 2 weeks later...