Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Craigslist Finds

Lanman

2013 23 Vride - https://tricities.craigslist.org/boa/4995392973.html

Does this have the same motor as the VLX?

Possibly. All the ad says is 350 V8. Could be an LCR or a Monsoon, both of which came in the Vride & VLX. Another option for the VLX was the Hammerhead, which is a 383.

This a 23' boat. A VLX is 21.5'.

Edited by Bill_AirJunky

Possibly. All the ad says is 350 V8. Could be an LCR or a Monsoon, both of which came in the Vride & VLX. Another option for the VLX was the Hammerhead, which is a 383.

This a 23' boat. A VLX is 21.5'.

Its an LCR 330. There is a pic of the engine.

Would that be EFI ? Seems like a decent price. Snaps down the hull, yuck.

Don't know, still had a carb option in '97. And yes, I hate snaps too.

There's also a '89 Tri-Star CB with cheap tower for $2200 that has some roof collapse damage. No pictures of damage.

Just wire them the cash and they'll have a shipper deliver it to you. Sounds totally legit. [emoji12]

Surfin USA [emoji570][emoji475]

Believe it or not, they actually responded to a text! Said they had several local people already in line for in the morning and first with cash in hand gets it. Wish I had it sitting in my house and I would be on the road in a heartbeat!

They'll take the cash, give you the boat. Then you'll find out there's still a $100k lien on it when you try to register it.

Almost guaranteed there will be some issue with title. They'll say they lost it or its in the mail from lender. Some excuse as to why they don't have it when you give them the cash.

Surfin USA [emoji570][emoji475]

Edited by bunji169
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

With Monsoon CATs? :Tease3:

00a0a_4MOG7aT6iHy_600x450.jpg

Your right! :lol: I just looked at the 330 badge and somehow ignored the rest. And I wasn't aware that they were making a 330 with CAT

Edited by Lance B. Johnson
  • Like 1