Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Craigslist Finds

Lanman

On 10/17/2020 at 3:43 PM, Eagleboy99 said:

Yeah, that one has been around since July on various sites.  In Omaha and Jackson as well.  Give the guy credit though - it is well done.

Yup. Looking through sold boats on only inboards and what do I find... 

8319D32B-33FD-4123-9DB8-E7107BCE9FCF.png

18 hours ago, DaDeuce said:

Been posted on several different groups. Seems this individual or dealer has a couple 2-3 year old boats with 500+ hours, and if you look it doesn't explicitly say, but the ads don't list tower speakers and the boats don't appear to have them either.  Strikes me as slightly odd.

No tower speakers! :yahoo: Most obnoxious invention in the history of boating. Lol

• 1 month later...
On 12/9/2020 at 6:44 AM, oldjeep said:

Cheap. 381 is a hard core waterski prop isn't it?

19 hours ago, Sparky450 said:

If anyone is looking for a 381. I have 2. one straight out of the prop shop and one slightly used.

We do nothing but slalom and cruise with my dad's '01 VLX, but I used to surf it a lot with that prop too.  2300 RPM surfing with my 250 lb butt could go ropeless all day, though the wave was short-ish.  That prop also yanks me out on a slalom ski every bit as hard as my Response with the 525.  Great prop.  @braindamage might be a good spare for your sis.

On 12/3/2020 at 8:33 AM, dfarhood said:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/746528132925803/?ref=product_details&referral_code=undefined

I'd be tempted to buy that just for the T3 if I lived in AL, does leave me with some questions where that tower came from.

yUhhnRn.png

I realized today the listing is in a private group, but $2k for a T3 with a boat is less than I new T2. It's probably only good for skinny beam boats though.

16 hours ago, UWSkier said:

We do nothing but slalom and cruise with my dad's '01 VLX, but I used to surf it a lot with that prop too.  2300 RPM surfing with my 250 lb butt could go ropeless all day, though the wave was short-ish.  That prop also yanks me out on a slalom ski every bit as hard as my Response with the 525.  Great prop.  @braindamage might be a good spare for your sis.

I have a spare OJ.but thanks for thinking of me 👍

Yeah I don't follow the prices of boats over 50k that closely, or really post surf gate boats, but it seemed pretty reasonable for the best all around boat with all the options I would want. Not to mention the splurge on the sidewinder boom when you could probably run a normal pylon boom on the removable pylon.

On 12/9/2020 at 6:07 PM, Sparky450 said:

If anyone is looking for a 381. I have 2. one straight out of the prop shop and one slightly used.

sparky

what are looking to get for those props? how would you rate the used one?  My brother was looking for a backup over the summer.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have been keeping an eye on boats for sale on Facebook in my area for about a year. 2 VLX's just popped up recently.

I wish I could pull the trigger on either of these right now!

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/827234411164268/?ref=browse_tab&referral_code=marketplace_top_picks

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/172493244472556/?ref=browse_tab&referral_code=marketplace_top_picks

• 2 weeks later...