Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Craigslist Finds

Lanman

New wrap, same boat. Still for sale. Maybe the new wrap will make someone want to buy it.

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/boa/5431291906.html

That thing must be beat up. I mean, you could sell 30 of those Revs at ~ 15K, 14 subs for another ~2k, a bunch of amps, lets say another 5k. You have a 247 with super low hours and a G3 tower for around ~20k...?

That thing must be beat up. I mean, you could sell 30 of those Revs at ~ 15K, 14 subs for another ~2k, a bunch of amps, lets say another 5k. You have a 247 with super low hours and a G3 tower for around ~20k...?

my thoughts exactly. it looks good with that flat black wrap but the speakers are just obnoxious. he should leave 4 speakers on it and sell the rest separately, they would sell like hotcakes.

Whoever buys it and starts flipping the REV10s let me know :)

I am seriously considering it. I have family nearby. Question For me is are the speakers blown and can I get 30k for the boat if i water test it.

I would hope for 8-10k profit after auction fees. Although I could probably do all the selling on this and other wake forums.

Thoughts?

Funny how it has the extra bars for the tower. I guess that many speakers is a lot of weight. Imagine trying to keep the rope out of all that.

Every Illusion tower needs those extra bars.

I think you are way over on the value of the revs. Why would you spend $1K a pair for used revs when you can get new ones for that much if you sniff around a little? Painted, and who knows how abused.... I'd guess they are worth $600 a pair max. Probably 500 when you have to consider dumping 15 pairs.

I think you are way over on the value of the revs. Why would you spend $1K a pair for used revs when you can get new ones for that much if you sniff around a little? Painted, and who knows how abused.... I'd guess they are worth $600 a pair max. Probably 500 when you have to consider dumping 15 pairs.

Really? I thought they were like 1600 a pair. Regardless, there's got to be 10K worth of resellable audio equipment. Keep one pair of REV's, 1 sub, 2-3 amps, sell the rest. Talk him down another 5k because you have to restore the tower. With a little effort you have a 45-50k boat for ~25k

Guess you're right.

boots.jpg

I thought you were just expressing your hatred for the Illusion tower again :biggrin: Have to admit that I've jumped off that bandwagon, my T3 was awesome but I've had no problems really from my Illusion either and I have a set of bushings ready waiting for the day to come.

Really? I thought they were like 1600 a pair. Regardless, there's got to be 10K worth of resellable audio equipment. Keep one pair of REV's, 1 sub, 2-3 amps, sell the rest. Talk him down another 5k because you have to restore the tower. With a little effort you have a 45-50k boat for ~25k

But some things you can't scrub out.... Regardless of effort.... :whistle:

• Like 2

I thought you were just expressing your hatred for the Illusion tower again :biggrin: Have to admit that I've jumped off that bandwagon, my T3 was awesome but I've had no problems really from my Illusion either and I have a set of bushings ready waiting for the day to come.

Only for Metcrap, and certainly not restricted to the Illusion. I wouldn't have a problem if they didn't hurt people.

Had they tried to make things right, it would be a completely different story. Titan & Extreme figured out how to fix that tower & has none of the issues Metcrap did.

BTW, glad to hear yours hasn't hurt anyone in your boat. Hope it never does.

Edited by Bill_AirJunky

So just for fun I sent the guy a message...