Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Craigslist Finds

Lanman

51 minutes ago, asp13 said:

Very nice sunsetter, and the right colour too. Only thing that stuck out as odd was the SS prop

My 98 sunsetter lx had a stainless prop which seemed odd but at the time I was still new to DD and v drive boats and didnt think too much of it because in the jet ski world you want a stainless impeller over aluminum.I never had an issue with mine. 

3 hours ago, asp13 said:

Very nice sunsetter, and the right colour too. Only thing that stuck out as odd was the SS prop

Most '01s came with the SS CVP prop.  If you see an '01 with an Acme or OJ, it was likely replaced.  Acme became the standard in '02.  My '01 still had the CVP on it when I got it in 2018.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
29 minutes ago, shawndoggy said:

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/bpo/d/rancho-cordova-wetsounds-rev-10-like-new/7567551789.html

smoking deal on white axis-style rev10s in NorCal.  If only they were black I'd be all over these!

any time I see something like that, I feel like I want to ask to see the boat they came out of. Shame what crooks have done to my trust in humanity.

43 minutes ago, UWSkier said:

any time I see something like that, I feel like I want to ask to see the boat they came out of. Shame what crooks have done to my trust in humanity.

While I definitely share your concern, it looks like they are being resold by a shop, and perhaps more importantly the factory wire connectors are intact, not just snipped. This listing *feels* legit to me (icbw!)

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, shawndoggy said:

While I definitely share your concern, it looks like they are being resold by a shop, and perhaps more importantly the factory wire connectors are intact, not just snipped. This listing *feels* legit to me (icbw!)

Especially being a shop and they are rev 10's. I'd put money down that the shop is going to the 12's. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

its not craigslist but still a super clean boat. I just traded it because I didn't want to deal with private sale. If someone's interested I can help answer any questions they might have. 

https://www.eastcoastflightcraft.com/default.asp?page=xPreOwnedInventoryDetail&id=13720338&p=2&make=malibu boats&s=Year&d=D&fr=xPreOwnedInventory

334.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
formulaben

I went and looked at this boat for a friend last week...I have several pictures if anyone is interested.  The guy was really nice and knows it's a more than fair price, and that the price will go up in spring.  Great boat for the price IMHO, it needs some cleaning for sure and some love in a couple areas; plenty to keep the new owner busy but nothing too crazy.  PM me for my thoughts and pictures.

I am not affiliated with the seller at all.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/819846986355968

• 3 weeks later...