Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Craigslist Finds

Lanman

10 hours ago, braindamage said:

Yeah…seller obviously didn’t get the covid market memo

I believe there was one the same color, but no tower for 26k a few weeks ago.

2 hours ago, 06malibu said:

For as uncommon as they are, I see them forsale all the time.

Think I convince the wife its a bass boat without a trolling motor?

https://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/boa/d/granbury-austrailian-flightcraft-xlt/7341793363.html

"... a new laser cut center mounted ski pole."  I'm not sure what part was laser cut, but I doubt it means what he thinks.

21 minutes ago, footndale said:

https://www.onlyinboards.com/2021-Sanger-V215-SX-Only-30-hours-for-sale-Fairhope-Alabama-122504.aspx

What a deal 2021 with 30 hrs for 80K. Brand new with no hours is 75K. :)

That's cool though that Sanger still makes boats that look like boats instead of bloated origami.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, UWSkier said:

That's cool though that Sanger still makes boats that look like boats instead of bloated origami.

It's a great cross over boat. Number one on my list, if the prices every get back to reality for used. :)

• Like 1