Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Craigslist Finds

Lanman

8 minutes ago, UWSkier said:

http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skiitagain.php?endless=summer&topic=Search&category=Boat_3Event&postid=49402

If this one isn't thrashed, that's a hell of a price for an '02 with Monsoon and PP StarGazer.

Looks fairly clean from the pictures. Only concerns are hours, salt, and purple. But agreed...cheap price!

someone needs to pull the plug on that one and put it out of its misery.  Subjecting a classic Prostar to that is like painting a derby winner up like a Zebra and asking it to give rides at the petting zoo.

22 hours ago, hethj7 said:

I kind of dig it.  I bet the owners have a great time on that boat!

Guaranteed to find cocaine or ecstasy just based on the looks of the boat!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Any boats in the 30-35k range that would be a decent deal? I have a friend looking here in Wisconsin.  I've hunted around a bit(using search tempest) and can't seem to find much.   Found an 09 A22 Axis for 33k, but I think thats a little pricey.  He would mainly take his kids tubing and in a few years would consider wake boarding.   

2 hours ago, Arick said:

Any boats in the 30-35k range that would be a decent deal? I have a friend looking here in Wisconsin.  I've hunted around a bit(using search tempest) and can't seem to find much.   Found an 09 A22 Axis for 33k, but I think thats a little pricey.  He would mainly take his kids tubing and in a few years would consider wake boarding.   

I have a couple leads I will message over.

1 hour ago, oldjeep said:

I'd look for a nice I/O if those are the requirements.  Lot more bang for the buck

I did my best to persuade him to look outside Malibu and Axis however hes set on them.  He really likes the way they look..