Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Afternarket trailer wheels and tires 2010 Sprortboat dbl axle trailer (23 LSV)

WaBackcountry

I am considering upgrading the tires and wheels on my 2010 Sportboat dbl axle trailer (23 LSV) to a nicer rim and low profile tire. Is my best bet to go to Discount tire, Les Scwhab, etc or is there a better resource. Just looking to dress it up a little and need new tires anyway. I would just sell the existing rims on Craigslist or something.

www.trailerandtruckparts.com

Go down to Trailer Wheels. Lets you pick all sizes. Ive upgraded all my wheels here. Its much cheaper and they ship for free!!!

Im actually about to upgrade to new fenders and 18's, so Ill be posting my new/old wheels here before too long!

Hope this helps

Where did u source new fenders? Tire store I talked with yesterday said I need more fender to accommodate wider tires. The new rim and low profile tire that fit in my current configuration aren't rated for trailer use/weight?

Edited by WaBackcountry

I am considering upgrading the tires and wheels on my 2010 Sportboat dbl axle trailer (23 LSV) to a nicer rim and low profile tire. Is my best bet to go to Discount tire, Les Scwhab, etc or is there a better resource. Just looking to dress it up a little and need new tires anyway. I would just sell the existing rims on Craigslist or something.

These guys have a bunch of wheels at good prices...

http://www.trailer-wheels.com