Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

What's up with Malibucrew Gear?

Roadfiend 227

I ordered a hoodie from the Malibucrew store as a Christmas present last December. As of this date I have not received it. What really sucks is that they have already cashed my check. What gives??? Is the crew store some kind of scam?????

I'll be happy to address your concern and will look into it tonight. I apologize that I'm running behind. Please pm me your order so I can get you taken care of. Xmas time I got way behind and a new job combined created the delay. Again I apologize and you will receive your order rest assured.

Moderators, run this as a convenience to members, I personally appreciate that they have lives beyond this board. Understand your view, but would ask you to be respectful of them also. Possible a polite message would have been more appropriate.

I ordered a hoodie from the Malibucrew store as a Christmas present last December. As of this date I have not received it. What really sucks is that they have already cashed my check. What gives??? Is the crew store some kind of scam?????

I got a PM from Malibudude the other day regarding a purchase I made. He mentioned he's running behind!

Please take note that this is all done by these forks on their own time. They have their own lives to lead as we do, and one never knows what is transpiring in their lives.

Be gentle with them, as we dont want to lose these precious people who keep this wonderful TMC in tune!

• Like 2

I'm glad someone from Admin responded to my concern. I'm sorry if my post sounded mean-spirited, but I truly felt that my order was being ignored. First of all, this was an Xmas gift for my wife. Since I do not have a PayPal account I had to send a check as pre-payment. I sent payment on December 16th. On January 6th I contacted M/Crew and was told that my order was being processed. On Jan. 16th I contacted Admin again to check on the status of the order. I did not receive a response. What was I to think????

I got a PM from Malibudude the other day regarding a purchase I made. He mentioned he's running behind!

Please take note that this is all done by these forks on their own time. They have their own lives to lead as we do, and one never knows what is transpiring in their lives.

Be gentle with them, as we dont want to lose these precious people who keep this wonderful TMC in tune!

I really hope this autocorrected "forks" was supposed to be folks and not something else....... :Tease3::)

• Like 1

I really hope this autocorrected "forks" was supposed to be folks and not something else....... :Tease3::)

Lmao......thanks for the correction....Darn auto spell! :Doh: Gets you every time. .....lol......

• 3 weeks later...