Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Bimini Delayed 2 more weeks

Headhunter 2317

I got an email from Wakeside telling me that my Bimini is now on backorder and has a tentative ship date of the 15th. Mad.gif Are they selling that many of these things?

Just make sure you put it in writing--not over the phone or at least follow it up with a fax. Better yet, have her fax you a copy of the "BIMINI ORDER WORKSHEET and INVOICE" so you can see what she is giving to the sewer. Great quality if they get it right. I would go for stainless fittings.

It is the start of the season. Everyone that sells this stuff is swamped, and everything to do with the sun is on backorder.

Summer over in 3 weeks?

Come on, think of the golden tan you'll have by the time your bimini shows up :)

I got an email from Wakeside telling me that my Bimini is now on backorder and has a tentative ship date of the 15th. Mad.gif Are they selling that many of these things?

I don't get it...how are the hottie's going to swing from the tower with a bimini in the way? Surprised.gifSurprised.gifSurprised.gif Skip the bimini this season and go for a small gas powered blender!

I don't get it...how are the hottie's going to swing from the tower with a bimini in the way? Surprised.gifSurprised.gifSurprised.gif Skip the bimini this season and go for a small gas powered blender!

ROFL.gifROFL.gifROFL.gif

I have done a ton of business with Wakeside and I will tell you that Spencer and the gang over there are as good as it gets as far as customer service goes. Sometimes things are out of their control such as product deliveries.

DC