Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Hello from Europe

wake00

Hello from Europe everyone!

I have been very busy traveling around Europe the past few weeks. This is my first internet access in awhile so I figured I would drop by and say hello. I'm in Italy right now and was in Switzerland a few days ago. To my suprise I actually saw a Sportster over there. Well I hope everyone is enjoying their Bu's back in the States. Have fun! Biggrin.gif

I have been taking tons of photos. I'm just kind of sick of traveling and ready to head home. But the sites have been incredible and amazing.

I'm also ready to head home, cause we got our '02 Malibu two days before I left for my trip. So i only had one solid day to play with it. I'm ready to get on the water again, when I come home.

my oldest daughter is at the univ of geneva. 3 weeks ago was the swiss luv ride ( lots of hd's ), we were suppossed to go, had aifaire a bike rented for 2 weeks, but my wifes job had changed from a job shared position to a full time position , and they couldnt get a sub :( . any way ... make it to the south of france ( if you can ) along the mediterainian its sweet , great food nice people ... enjoy youre trip

Yea I've been doing a tour with other college kids around the country. We're in Venice tonight and tomm we head over to Germany. I will be coming home mid next week. It's been a blast, I'm just worn out. I did get to head over to France, and I was suprised how much I loved it. The food was good and the people were nice.

We ended up getting an '02 Sportster LX. Has allot of nice things that my old boat never had. It has a Titan I tower, polished board racks, Rockford-Fosgate tower speaker, tower bimini, and trailer brakes. It has low hours too, so I'm planing on keeping this for awhile.