Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

I'm a paid member, and I can't figure out how to post a picture!

Badger

I know I'm getting "dummer" as I get older, but this is just frustrating! What do I click to get to the attachment option. Neither the "my media", nor "image" buttons seem to do it.

I found this in the post, about 3 topics below mine.

Attaching an image

The other method of displaying an image within a post is to attach it. This option is only available to paid members, as it take site resources to use this method. The image will display as a small thumbnail which can be enlarged by clicking on it. Uploaded files are limited to 300k in file size per post, so you will need to make sure that you re-size your images appropriately. Usually an image re-sized to 800x600 in pixel size will work.

Default Uploader

The default uploader allows you to upload attachments one at a time. To begin, press the button. A box will appear for you to select the file on your computer that you want to attach. Select the file you want to upload.

If you change your mind, you can press the button and then choose a different file.

Once you have selected the file you want, press Attach the file. If there are any errors uploading the file, you will receive an error message, otherwise, you will see the attachment appear.

This is something that has been on my list to see if there is a way for when a supporter or chief member is replying this automatically shows up w/o the need to click on more reply options.

Yea, get on that, would ya? :Tease3:

I actually prefer to post from another site, like a photobucket account. Not only is the picture larger on TMC, but I can post that picture anywhere else I want too. I figure it doesn't take up space on the TMC server either.

This is something that has been on my list to see if there is a way for when a supporter or chief member is replying this automatically shows up w/o the need to click on more reply options.

Fast reply would need to be turned off globally, no way that I know of to set it on a group by group basis.