Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New to the Site

scotyR&

Hello everyone.

i just purchased my first bu about three weeks ago and just stumbled onto this site. I absolutely love the boat and couldn't be happier. Just wanted to stop in and say hello. This is about the only decent picture I have so far.

IMAGE_00007.jpg

Welcome to the Bu family. Great looking boat, my 06 VLX is almost the same color without the black. Stay on top of the black, waterspots will kill you. Cry.gif

Welcome.gif

This site has a ton of great info and people. Great looking Bu, what engine?

its got the 383 HH.

Nice boat. Where do you ride? We should get together. I live in East Cobb.

I live down around Lenox mall. I am normally on Lanier in the six mile area. I have the boat dry docked at Lazy Days. I will be up on Lanier all weekend long. Would like to get together.

Welcome and very nice boat. Of course I don't think anyone on this site has every commented negatively on a new Malibu!

You will enjoy this place, it is a lot of fun!

Welcome and very nice boat. Of course I don't think anyone on this site has every commented negatively on a new Malibu!

You will enjoy this place, it is a lot of fun!

That is one ugly boat!!!!

Yes!!!! I'm the first one!!! Biggrin.gif

Just Kidding, very nice looking boat and welcome.