Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Mobile Ski Boat Service comes through

chathamsolutions

Yesterday I had Pete come over and help me with my trailer brakes and instal an AC adapter.

He spent a lot of time making sure the AC adapter was installed in a great place, very solid and that everything was 'bullet proof.'

We ended up taking hours to fix my brakes. I had knocked off a brake line fitting and drained the lines almost a year ago. The open system has been dunked in the water many times since. Pete and I spent a long time trying to get brake fluid to flow through the system again, it took a loooooong time. Pete was patient and we worked through the issues.

After hours we saw light at the end of the tunnel and the bleeding started to work, and we got both caliphers to come back to life.

Pete did a great job, came through as promised, fair priced (even after it took a lot longer then expected) and was even willing to put up with my kids.

I highly recommend his services.

*And no, no kickbacks were offered or expected for this praise. Pete's just a good guy - and others should know he offers good service at fair prices.

Thanks Pete.

The above ad was paid for by Pete's Mobile Service.

No children were harmed in the production of this ad.

ROFL.gif

We are always good at bitching and complaining when we are unsatisfied but we rarely take the time to say thanks and show how much we appreciate when we are satisfied. Good for you, I admire that. Thumbup.gif

Thanks for the compliments and the free dinner, Andy. Sorry we ran so late.

BTW, I didn't install a 110V AC outlet, it was just a 12V cigarrette lighter socket. (Don't want guys calling for me to put in AC outlets so they can run their home entertainment systems in their boats Biggrin.gif )

'220, 240 whatever it takes...' That's one of the best lines from Mr. Mom. And yes, I obviously have as much electrical experience as he did.

Thanks for always setting me straight Pete.

Oh ya, and if anyone needs to know. There's a 12V outlet at the driver's feet - right next to the fuse breakers.

I didn't know that. Thanks for pointing it out though Pete - ya, I feel stoopid

(even after it took a lot longer then expected) and was even willing to put up with my kids.

he offers good service at fair prices.

I'd say based on the above that he offers GREAT service at fair prices. . .

Did you happen to get locked out of the house while he was there???

:lol:

Yesterday I had Pete come over and help me with my trailer brakes and instal an AC adapter.

Yeah right, I'm sure you were loads of help Tongue.gif

Chris

Putting up with the kids was nothing. I was teaching them how to solder.

I have a whole team of 'workers' you can borrow. Free labor, come on. Help a girl out.

~Shannon

Good Ol Pete,

I am going to have him do my 100 service on my boat, but he is a total whimp. I asked him to install a heater for me but he said no way.

Everyone give him pressure to take on the challange. I figured I had a better chance for success with him than I do with .....

See ya,

Sorry Bro,

I turned down a perfect pass install on an I/O yesterday too.

I'll be in your good graces again when I'm helping you move on my birthday.

Good Ol Pete,

I am going to have him do my 100 service on my boat, but he is a total whimp. I asked him to install a heater for me but he said no way. Everyone give him pressure to take on the challange. I figured I had a better chance for success with him than I do with .....

See ya,

I have a great how to article on installing a heater I can send you. Crazy.gif

Yeah right, I'm sure you were loads of help Tongue.gif

Chris

Likely he got in the way. Whistling.gif

Them's fightin' words boys...

You guys were totally ripping on me. Even if it is true.

I lost a key to a lug nut the other day. Pete just laughed at me. He said he told he girlfriend he wouldn't trust me with any tools after that.