Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sad News from Paradise Water Sports in So Cal

Coach

Chris Loomis sold me my boat last month and I got to know Bart during the process. When Chris was not available to answer questions or whatever, Bart always stepped in to help. It is a sad day when we loose a BU family member. Bart was a great guy and everyone loved him. I would highly suggest that everyone hug their family and say a prayer for Barts family. Life is way to short, live everyday like it is your last because it just might be.

Sad deal, makes you think how fragile life is when someone that young passes from natural causes like that. My best to his family and firends even tho I never met the man. All I can say is when my time comes I hope it happes while doing something I love to do.

I met Bart (and Chris) about 2 years ago, while researching boat brands. After all of my research, I decided on my Bu, and Bart sold me my VLX. I came to know all the guys at Paradise pretty well, helping them out on demo days, and boat shows. I probably talk to them a couple times/month. I was hoping to be able to possibly work with Bart someday. I really did not know Bart outside of the shop, but anyone that has ever met him will tell you that he was a great, great guy. It's hard to really know what to say when someone is taken like this. I feel so much for his family and friends, and especially his small children who no longer have a dad. I heard about this about 4 days ago, and have not been able to stop thinking about it. If there is anything good about this, it's that when he went, he was doing something he really enjoyed. I hope that when my time comes, I leave after taking a couple sets behind my Bu.

To Bart's family, our prayers are with you.