Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

The official find Lance a 23LSV thread.

Lance B. Johnson

Wonder if they would take 70, since their price of 80 is quite high?

Love the color scheme.

http://www.taylorsboats.com/Page.aspx/diid/7760423/list/InventoryList/pageId/105013/view/Details/2012-Malibu-Wakesetter-23-LSV.aspx

I have eyballed that one.....but the price scares me off. Maybe I should inquire anyways.

I love ads where all they talk about is the flatbiller wheels, stereo and lights. Maybe that is a good thing - only used to float and drink beer.

I will be in the market for a nice flatbill if I buy that boat.

Yet no Mention on what engine is in it..

It doesn't matter cause "he is the loudest on the lake" and probaby is that guy that gets towed in at the end of the day from proving it all day.

• Like 3

I contacted him to find out which engine and better pics.

I would be curious too. Having a nice sound system is nice. It looks like a pretty nice looking boat from the few pictures that were posted. Who cares how the add was written if it checks all the boxes right? :lol:

I would be curious too. Having a nice sound system is nice. It looks like a pretty nice looking boat from the few pictures that were posted. Who cares how the add was written if it checks all the boxes right? :lol:

But it doesn't check a very important box... the engine box. There seem to be so many 409 boats in just this thread alone, I personally don't think Lance should settle.

But it doesn't check a very important box... the engine box. There seem to be so many 409 boats in just this thread alone, I personally don't think Lance should settle.

I don't think any engine box has been checked yet but the price suggests 350, unless this guy is stupider than the add reads :crazy:

Did you talk to wizard on theirs to find out if it was a diamond or wake?

I have been trying to communicate with Ron there at Wizard. It is a consignment boat and he doesn't know much about it. He has been trying to contact the owner I guess. Wizard has checked out the boat apparently and all is good.

That is all I know. I would love to talk to the owner on the phone.

Edited by Lance B. Johnson

Can anyone tell me what kind of trailer this is and if they are any good?

The way the guidepoles are done makes it look like a cheeeeaaaap POS.

http://www.boattrader.com/listing/2012-Malibu-Wakesetter-23-LSV-102325120

edit: Sheesh its almost a deal breaker for anyone putting that boat in a garage. Look how far they stick out.

Edited by Lance B. Johnson

Can anyone tell me what kind of trailer this is and if they are any good?

The way the guidepoles are done makes it look like a cheeeeaaaap POS.

http://www.boattrader.com/listing/2012-Malibu-Wakesetter-23-LSV-102325120

edit: Sheesh its almost a deal breaker for anyone putting that boat in a garage. Look how far they stick out.

They don't look like they stick out any further than the poles on a boatmate - just look wide since they don't curve in at the bottom. No idea what kind of trailer it is, the words on the side say Taylors Boats.

If it is a Taylor's boat it is an EZloader. I have one and have no issues. The guide poles are moveable, they are not fixed. When loading the boat they move out to lessen any hit. I have not had any problems with the trailer.